Fines for using "obscene" language in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Never said I did. He made thinly veiled threats on here that he was going to kick my ass because I told him he was a douchebag. Then changed his tune and threatened to arrest me, for the same reason, after all the regulars called him on his bullshit and told him he was an idiot.

The fact of the matter is, I'm too old to fight, but I won't back down, and he thinks he is intimidating, which is laughable. I merely provided him an opportunity to make good on his weak threats, and he laughed it off and tried to make nice by asking what I did for a living. I left a little before the rest did, as I had to go pay a ticket and get my registration renewed.
    In the spirit of this thread topic, would calling someone a douchbag be considered obscene language?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      In the spirit of this thread topic, would calling someone a douchbag be considered obscene language?
      I assume so, because that's the angle he was trying to play when he figured out he would get fired had he attempted to kick my ass.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Brent, if makes you feel any better, most cops can't fight. lol. Some are decent at controlling techniques to hold on long enough until they get assistance from five of their buddies piling on with them. But most of them can't take a shot because they aren't used to getting hit. The people they tend to fight with, are just trying to get away from them rather than actually trying to fight back. Training with officers on a regular basis, I can tell you this from personal experience. He's just a man, no different than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          I believe it is based on intent. Unless you can convince the court that the "victim" is indeed a bag of water and vinegar with a spout (shouldn't be hard).

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Brent, if makes you feel any better, most cops can't fight. lol. Some are decent at controlling techniques to hold on long enough until they get assistance from five of their buddies piling on with them. But most of them can't take a shot because they aren't used to getting hit. The people they tend to fight with, are just trying to get away from them rather than actually trying to fight back. Training with officers on a regular basis, I can tell you this from personal experience. He's just a man, no different than anyone else.
            Ha. Fuck off on that note. You've never been in a fight where your life was on the line. If you think people don't try to fight cops you're off your rocker.

Comment

Steve, seriously, it's like no thread is immune from one of your comments revolving around your ability to fight. It really is an art form.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lmfao, good god.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Brent, if makes you feel any better, most cops can't fight. lol.
                  LOL. Again, I'm not even the least bit intimidated. He is used to everyone being scared of him, whether it's size, the fact that he's a cop, etc. Me, I just don't give a shit. If that's his intent, he needs to try harder. But it still isn't going to work.

He's the one that wants to kick my ass. I just obliged. It's an ass kicking for crying out loud, not the end of the world. I'm not above taking one, just like I'm not above handing one out. Not my first choice of action at my age, but hey, shit happens. Definitely won't be the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last either. And it's not going to shut me up, either. If that's his end goal, he needs to rethink his busted strategy.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Ha. Fuck off on that note. You've never been in a fight where your life was on the line.
                    False.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Steve, seriously, it's like no thread is immune from one of your comments revolving around your ability to fight. It really is an art form.
                    It is. /flex.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Lmfao, good god.
                    Shut your limp wristed ass up, pussy.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    LOL. Again, I'm not even the least bit intimidated. He is used to everyone being scared of him, whether it's size, the fact that he's a cop, etc. Me, I just don't give a shit. If that's his intent, he needs to try harder. But it still isn't going to work.

He's the one that wants to kick my ass. I just obliged. It's an ass kicking for crying out loud, not the end of the world. I'm not above taking one, just like I'm not above handing one out. Not my first choice of action at my age, but hey, shit happens. Definitely won't be the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last either. And it's not going to shut me up, either. If that's his end goal, he needs to rethink his busted strategy.
                    LOL, nice!

Comment

False.

It is. /flex.

Shut your limp wristed ass up, pussy.

LOL, nice!
                      You have been in a physical fight where you knew you could die? I'm not talking about when you smothered Seb either.

Comment

You have been in a physical fight where you knew you could die? I'm not talking about when you smothered Seb either.
                        Smothered him with gravy?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Brent, if makes you feel any better, most cops can't fight.
                            I know of at least one cop whos intials are RK that can whip some serious ass, including yours, right Steve?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yes.
                              Sweet then you weren't just "fighting"

Say your wife and little girl were out and someone tries to hurt them and a cop rolls in. Do you want him to fist fight and play fucking grab ass? No, you'd want that asshole tackled and cuffed asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I know of at least one cop whos intials are RK that can whip some serious ass, including yours, right Steve?
                                I can't fight, thats internet lore. Everyone in this thread could easily kick my ass, unless we're standing in line at a buffet. Then I will destroy all. *rawr!*

Comment

Working...
                                X