No announcement yet.

Fines for using "obscene" language in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Bostonians can't say "fuck" in every sentence, how will they speak?
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      It's pretty much just you that I don't like.

I don't know why I would do that, you don't own shit.

I don't give a shit if you "like" me or not.

Then why did you walk up to the table and ask me if I was going to kick your ass and you waited for my answer before you sat down?

I'm sure if we ask Bernie Mosfit or 2165 TurboRail we can get a confirmation....

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
        If Bostonians can't say "fuck" in every sentence, how will they speak?
        "Faak" isn't the same as "fuck"......

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Then why did you walk up to the table and ask me if I was going to kick your ass and you waited for my answer before you sat down?

I'm sure if we ask Bernie Mosfit or 2165 TurboRail we can get a confirmation....
          Hypothetically speaking, if I was going to fight someone, I sure as fuck wouldn't do it sitting down. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            the story is, i called a stupid black bitch a "dumb bitch" for pulling out in front of me, and apparently she could read my lips from her car in front of me while driving down the road.

then i get pulled over by an isd cop a mile down the road because this stupid ho pulls over into a school parking lot and says i was cussing at her.

mind boggling

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              Sorry, you're not allowed to call anyone out as dumb. You failed hard.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Sorry, you're not allowed to call anyone out as dumb. You failed hard.
                Please do explain? And while you're at it, please go fuck yourself.

Comment

I'm glad you are qualified to make a diagnosis with that MD behind your name...

Oh wait, that's your ego.......

If I remember right, you were the first to come up with a half dozen excuses why you could not compete in a physical challenge.

You're a fucking coward.

I hereby challenge you to a 100 question test on New Journalism, The Beat Poets and 20th Century American Literature. What's that you say, I'm simply challenging you to things I know i have a 100% advantage in to try and make myself look better? Coward!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I hereby challenge you to a 100 question test on New Journalism, The Beat Poets and 20th Century American Literature. What's that you say, I'm simply challenging you to things I know i have a 100% advantage in to try and make myself look better? Coward!
                    If you would have said History of Capitalism, Engine Building and Real Estate Appraisal I was soooooo going to bust a cap in your ass.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The best commercial ever.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You sure seem to care, judging by your butt hurt posts. Feel free, because we both know that nonsense never came out of my mouth. You're a punk bitch, that hides behind your badge like the fucking pussy you are.

I don't "ask" anyone anything, and I damn sure didn't ask you anything. Ask Chris. Ask Drew. What I said was, "If you're going to kick my ass or arrest me for along you a douchebag, you're going to wait til I finish my sammich."

But by all means, continue lying to yourself. It's obvious you've said it enough to believe it, even though you're the only one who does.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So why do you guys want to fight now?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              So why do you guys want to fight now?
                              Never said I did. He made thinly veiled threats on here that he was going to kick my ass because I told him he was a douchebag. Then changed his tune and threatened to arrest me, for the same reason, after all the regulars called him on his bullshit and told him he was an idiot.

The fact of the matter is, I'm too old to fight, but I won't back down, and he thinks he is intimidating, which is laughable. I merely provided him an opportunity to make good on his weak threats, and he laughed it off and tried to make nice by asking what I did for a living. I left a little before the rest did, as I had to go pay a ticket and get my registration renewed.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I got a ticket once and it was right in front of a cop.

I told a guy to STFU because he was preaching the end of the world back in the late 90's.

I tried to fight it in court and the judge said 1st admnt does count here sonny. Blah blah and so on.

I end up having to pay the fine because of the stupid law our city has.

Comment

Working...
                                X