Pulled from my Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled from my Archives

I got bored and as I'm prepping for my birthday party I decided to look back to last year on Facebook and see what was going on last year and found this jewel. Enjoy

Todd Huckerbee

You have been reported to the FBI for hate crimes.

13 April 2011
    Me:

Good. I work hard

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

Threatening to kill muslims on FB is still making threats to kill.

13 April 2011
    Me:

Haven't made a single threat, but do report me. I'll enjoy laughing at you and so will the FBI

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

Yes you did. You incited racial and religious hatred and told people to kill "filthy mooslems". The FBI take this kin of thing seriously even if you don't.

13 April 2011
    Me:

Right, never use the term. However I have said I have shot Islamic terrorists who killed my friends, but I'm pretty sure you included a screen shot and, if the FBI does contact me, which I seriously doubt given my contacts with them, I'll be sure to buy them a beer.

Oh, and 'inciting racial and religious hatred' is protected first amendment speech. Probably should study up on our Constitution. So even if I had, which I haven't, still protected and they're going to laugh at you

13 April 2011
    Me:

Another wannabe tough guy fantasist. "My contacts with the FBI" You bullshitting redneck trailer trash scum. Go fuck yourself. You're going down.

13 April 2011
    Me:

Do try. Not a tough guy fantasist. Merely someone exercising free speech. You wouldn't happen to be one of those peaceful Islamic terrorists who threaten anyone who disagrees with you would you?

Oh, and just reported you to the FBI for terroristic threats and racist comments against a disabled veteran, which is a protected group. Let me know how it goes for you scooter

13 April 2011
    Me:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! So telling somebody that you reported them to the FBI for commiting a crime is "terrorism" now is it. They obviously shot you in the head as your disability is clearly to your brain. Redneck tard.

13 April 2011
    Me:

No, threatening to 'take me down' based on my race, ideology and veteran status, is. And yes, they did shoot me in the head.

Todd Huckerbee

That explains it. No brains to injure. Straight through and no damage. Have a nice time in Club Fed douchebag.

13 April 2011
    Me:

Well, since you took the time to report me, care to tell me who you are so I can be sure to sue the right person for slander?

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

You can't slander the dead.

13 April 2011
    Me:

So now you're threatening my life. Screenshot and reported. Thanks mate.

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

You are dead. I checked public records. You're FAKE! A fake wannabe veteran. Tough guy eh? Ex-baby killer. I hate your kind. You are a coward and a murderer.

13 April 2011
    Me:

Right, I'm fake. And you threatened a disabled veteran. Damn I love you liberals

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

I never threatened you. You are dead according to obnline public records. You are a fake. A fake veteran nop doubt scrounging benefits and healthcare. I'm reporting your sorry ass to the FBI again.

13 April 2011
    Me:

I'm pretty sure I'm alive. And now you're backing up and if I'm fake, how am I a baby killer?

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

American soldiers are baby killers. How many Iraqi of Afghan children did you kill? How many did you burn to death?

13 April 2011
    Me:

Hmm burn to death? None. Keep it up liberal douche. I'm loving this. I bet it really pisses you off that even shooting me in the head they couldn't kill me.

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

I'll bet you're a rapist of women. I'll bet you threw kids on landmines. You sack of shit. You violent baby killer.

13 April 2011
    Me:

Yep. All of that. Got medals for it too. So either I'm a fake, impersonating a dead soldier, or I'm someone who is real who never served or I'm real and served and I'm evil.

Which is it Mary?

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I FUCKING HATE YOU LOUSY COCKSUCKING SHITCUNT BASTARD! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! YOU SACK OF SHIT! YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU MOTHERFUCKER! EAT SHIT!!!!!

13 April 2011
    Me:

I got you. Can't answer me can you sparky?

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

You fucking dirty faggot. I take a dump on the graves of your dead brothers in arms. I wipe my ass on your company flag. You fucking faggot ratfuck son of a bitch.

13 April 2011
    Me:

Now you are assuming my sexual preference. What happened to reporting me for hate speech? Sure are doing a lot of it yourself. Doesn't matter if you don't respect our sacrifice. Didn't do it for you, did it for the Constitution and the country.

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

BABY KILLING SACK OF SHIT! BURN IN HELL YOU EVIL EVIL MAN. I HATE YOU! AMERICA IS A WORLD PARIAH BECAUSE OF SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU!

13 April 2011
    Me:

Getting kind of old. Got anything else in you you sad, sad child?

13 April 2011
    Todd Huckerbee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! I HAAAAAAAAATE YOOOOOUUUU!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 April 2011
    Me:

Not impressed. Surely you can do better
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Look, an argument frost can win!

Comment

Lol! That was interesting.
      68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
      63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
      i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

lmao! you baby killer!
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          And we are out of the gates folks. Heading to the first turn....

Comment

I win most of my arguments. I get these all of the time. Liberals going off and claiming to report me to the FBI/Secret Service/ Attackwatch.org/Flag@whitehouse.gov, etc. And sad thing is, they tend to go something like this.

And evidently, according to public records I'm dead. How does that work again? And throwing kids onto landmines? There are more effective ways of clearing mines than throwing kids. That means I have to be close by. Toss a handfull of Skittles and they'll run out there for them.

Comment

I might be reading that exchange wrong, but I get the impression that he is not too fond of you.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                I win most of my arguments. I get these all of the time. Liberals going off and claiming to report me to the FBI/Secret Service/ Attackwatch.org/Flag@whitehouse.gov, etc. And sad thing is, they tend to go something like this.

And evidently, according to public records I'm dead. How does that work again? And throwing kids onto landmines? There are more effective ways of clearing mines than throwing kids. That means I have to be close by. Toss a handfull of Skittles and they'll run out there for them.
                What you did there, I think I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  I might be reading that exchange wrong, but I get the impression that he is not too fond of you.
                  You should have read the WH wall posts before that and before he blocked me. It was a riot. There were 5 of them and one of me. I love stuff like that

Comment

What you did there, I think I see it.
                    Those little bastards will chase a skittle in front of a moving tank. I've seen it. They also will climb up your vehicle and steal your case of MRE's and water. So what you do is tape up a box of only Pork MRE's and bottles of urine and put it at the back of the truck. They'll run up while you're rolling through, steal them and run further down the road. When you pass them again, they're laughign at you while tearing into pork and drinking your urine.

What's even more fun than that is when their elders see the clearly labeled "PORK" MRE's and beat the fuckers

Comment

Those little bastards will chase a skittle in front of a moving tank. I've seen it. They also will climb up your vehicle and steal your case of MRE's and water. So what you do is tape up a box of only Pork MRE's and bottles of urine and put it at the back of the truck. They'll run up while you're rolling through, steal them and run further down the road. When you pass them again, they're laughign at you while tearing into pork and drinking your urine.

What's even more fun than that is when their elders see the clearly labeled "PORK" MRE's and beat the fuckers
                      LMAO! Poor kids will never know the greatness of bacon. No wonder it's such a backwards ass culture.

Comment

Now that my friend, is classic....

Comment

LOL. That's great. For the record, beggars can't be choosers.

Comment

Lmfao!

Comment

Looks like Todd Huckerbee's meds started wearing off about mid conversation. As did the foundation of his misguided argument.

Comment

Working...
                              X