DFWMustangs Bad MFer day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWMustangs Bad MFer day

Who is the bad motherfucker of dfwmustangs?
    I am thinking about setting up a driving event where you can prove your bad motherfucker skills. This would basically be a autocross style event (coned out course) but more open like a road course. Cost would be $40 per car, limit of 40 cars. Fastest lap wins, winner take all, whopping $100, a bad motherfucker wallet, and bragging rights. Must be on "street" tires, no R-Comps, only Star Specs, RS3's, 615's, etc. All competitors would have to have 100+ posts on this site to enter the event. Would anyone be interested in such an event?

Fuck Yea
    0%
    Hell no, turning is gay!
    0%
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Originally posted by Mach1
    I am thinking about setting up a driving event where you can prove your bad motherfucker skills. This would basically be a autocross style event (coned out course) but more open like a road course. Cost would be $40 per car, limit of 20 cars. Fastest lap wins, winner take all, whopping $100, a bad motherfucker wallet, and bragging rights. Must be on "street" tires, no R-Comps, only Star Specs, RS3's, 615's, etc. All competitors would have to have 100+ posts on this site to enter the event. Would anyone be interested in such an event?

Can I use my Z71 and pick the track?

Comment

If someone had a car I could drive I'd be down. A Ranger just flat doesn't handle.

Comment

helll yeah, BRR will be there!

Comment

Sold my car last week. FML

Additional rule: Matt (Aggie97 or whatever the hell it is), can't enter, since that's what he does.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1
            I am thinking about setting up a driving event where you can prove your bad motherfucker skills. This would basically be a autocross style event (coned out course) but more open like a road course. Cost would be $40 per car, limit of 20 cars. Fastest lap wins, winner take all, whopping $100, a bad motherfucker wallet, and bragging rights. Must be on "street" tires, no R-Comps, only Star Specs, RS3's, 615's, etc. All competitors would have to have 100+ posts on this site to enter the event. Would anyone be interested in such an event?

CMoon, that's bull shit run what ya brung!

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Additional rule: Matt (Aggie97 or whatever the hell it is), can't enter, since that's what he does.
              Agreed!

I liked this course a ton, starts off with a drag run pretty much. I would prob tone down the slaloms a bit
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I think you're gonna get in trouble for cussing in the title of the thread..... j/k

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  I think you're gonna get in trouble for cussing in the title of the thread..... j/k
                  I spanked myself as punishment, and changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    I didn't even realize that. REPORTED!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I didn't even realize that. REPORTED!
                      Thanks

Comment

I'd absolutely be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Thanks
                          The admin got to it first.

Comment

So do you stand to make $700 for this event?
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              So do you stand to make $700 for this event?
                              more like $7000!

Comment

Working...
                              X