X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be fun!

Comment

Poll added
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

My Dad has an FR500c I could use.... or does the car have to be street legal?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You mean I can enter my p.o.s Nissan pickup??
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            lulz
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Thats fine, I doubt it's sitting on street tires though ??
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

That can be the driver's ed car for everyone to use. that way it's all based on driver ability and not better hardware!

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  lulz
                  That was not a joke. Ask aggie97

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  Thats fine, I doubt it's sitting on street tires though ??
                  That could be easily remedied.

Comment

I would be down for trashing brakes, blowing off the tires and overheating.

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind entering but I know my Cobra build would be a bit much to drive. Now my Mazda 3 hatch on the other hand might be fun.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Given some of the cars people on here have BUILT, I really doubt that's gonna get you a win.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                        Given some of the cars people on here have BUILT, I really doubt that's gonna get you a win.
                        Not looking to win, looking to have fun. Havent driven the racecars in a while.

We had the cars built from bodies in white back in 06 to run in AI/AIX. Here is a little teaser photo-

Comment

I'll run it, literally
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            I would be down for trashing brakes, blowing off the tires and overheating.

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind entering but I know my Cobra build would be a bit much to drive. Now my Mazda 3 hatch on the other hand might be fun.
                            Either one, I don't think it's going to be that hard on brakes or the car.

Comment

LMAO @ a $40 entry fee and a $120'ish payout.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                LMAO @ a $40 entry fee and a $120'ish payout.
                                lol at all you stupid mother fuckers that think this is free to host

The TMS bus lot is over $1000 to rent for 1 day, I am looking at $1500 in timing equipment.

Comment

Working...
                                X