Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Ok, long story short...

I had been trying to sell my motorcycle on the other site for 5months. I decided to accept money down and a few large payments (dumb I know)

A guy contacted my, offered me 1000$ down and 250$ per month totaling 2500$ ( Which was an amazing price).
    I accepted his offer as he was fairly well know and I assumed he wasn't going anywhere.
    He gave me the grand down, and its been 3months with not a cent.
    I keep calling him and now he won't answer.

This guy is know by a few people on here and owns a local custom shop in the area. I believe stunterbob knows him well. I need some advice, should I call the cops? go over there and repo the bike? What should I do?
    Ded

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    I decided to accept money down and a few large payments (dumb I know)
    Eureka! I've found the error in the system!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Eureka! I've found the error in the system!
      Yeah, I made a mistake. This guy was a known member with an established shop. Now I just want to move forward and fix this.
      Ded

Comment

1. tell us who the piece of shit is. we dont like theives in our family
        2. go and get your bike

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Posting his s/n would probably get quicker results.

Comment

If you have documentation on the deal and he has no reciepts to prove he's paid up call the cops in the city he lives in and request assistance. once you and the cop are there, take your bike back. If you dont have any paper work good luck. maybe a civil matter.

just my 2 cents.

Comment

you still have the title right?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                1. tell us who the piece of shit is. we dont like theives in our family
                2. go and get your bike
                3. Make her open the box.

Comment

From what I heard, he did this to stunterbob also. I'll post up his info in a bit.
                  I just left him a message and want to see how it pans out before I shit talk him and his shop.

Pm Bob he'll know.

I have the title and an agreement signed by him.
                  Ded

Comment

I'm learning you need to be careful with buying things (big ticket items) from board members. 1) You give more lattitude 2) you over look things and 3) when you get fucked, you're worried about going after that person.

I did the same thing, bought a car in Sept. from a board member that told me one story and I took him at his word. Now I'm stuck in a POS that doesn't look like it hit a deer (the story I got) but more like the vehicle was used to play chicken with a locomotive.

And I have no recourse, because I overlooked items because I trusted his word, and I don't want to blast him publically and everytime I drive it, I'm frustrated because of issues.

So I'm hoping I can deal with it until feb. or so and unload it on some unsuspecting college kid that either has tax refund coming or student loan money.

Comment

Repo the bike.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                        From what I heard, he did this to stunterbob also. I'll post up his info in a bit.
                        I just left him a message and want to see how it pans out before I shit talk him and his shop.

Pm Bob he'll know.

I have the title and an agreement signed by him.
                        Give him one chance, then report it as a theft.

Comment

OOO I know who it is
                          MIKE!

that sorry piece of shit did the same thing to me a few years back.

He owns a real shady shop in Dallas somewhere but i cant remember the name of it.

Best thing to do to his squirrelly ass is go find him, and hurt him. Hes a con artist for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Repo the bike.

What are the legalities behind repos?
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                              OOO I know who it is
                              MIKE!

that sorry piece of shit did the same thing to me a few years back.

He owns a real shady shop in Dallas somewhere but i cant remember the name of it.

Best thing to do to his squirrelly ass is go find him, and hurt him. Hes a con artist for sure.
                              dingdingding!
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X