Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I'm learning you need to be careful with buying things (big ticket items) from board members. 1) You give more lattitude 2) you over look things and 3) when you get fucked, you're worried about going after that person.

I did the same thing, bought a car in Sept. from a board member that told me one story and I took him at his word. Now I'm stuck in a POS that doesn't look like it hit a deer (the story I got) but more like the vehicle was used to play chicken with a locomotive.

And I have no recourse, because I overlooked items because I trusted his word, and I don't want to blast him publically and everytime I drive it, I'm frustrated because of issues.

So I'm hoping I can deal with it until feb. or so and unload it on some unsuspecting college kid that either has tax refund coming or student loan money.
    Totaly agree, bought a car off a board member about a month a go and still no title. "i forgot" "will get it in the mail". Funny, i didnt forget the money when i picked the car up.... I am about to lose my patience with this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by broke again View Post
      Totaly agree, bought a car off a board member about a month a go and still no title. "i forgot" "will get it in the mail". Funny, i didnt forget the money when i picked the car up.... I am about to lose my patience with this deal.
      Why did you give him the money without a title?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR_Mike View Post
        What about an off duty LEO going along in case there was a situation?
        It would not be advisable.

Sitting in Internal Affairs explaining a complaint that could come from that isn't my idea of a fun day.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Sitting in Internal Affairs explaining a complaint that could come from that isn't my idea of a fun day.
          How so? If you could "prevent" something from escalating when it is in an atmosphere where its possible, why not? Isn't that what cops are for?

Not cop bashing just asking what seems to me is a legitimate question.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Could you just treat it as a paid security gig?

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              From what I heard, he did this to stunterbob also. I'll post up his info in a bit.
              I just left him a message and want to see how it pans out before I shit talk him and his shop.

Pm Bob he'll know.

I have the title and an agreement signed by him.
              You have the title?
              Report it stolen, and trash that agreement.

If someone had my stuff, and they wouldnt answer my phone call, but I knew where they worked, do you know what I'd be doing? Taking a trip to his shop, not posting about it on the interwebsz.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                You have the title?

If someone had my stuff, and they wouldnt answer my phone call, but I knew where they worked, do you know what I'd be doing? Taking a trip to his shop, not posting about it on the interwebsz.
                Apparently you didn't put forth much effort in reading the rest of the thread. He didn't know where his shop was until recent. Now that it seems like he knows where he is located, he is going to pay a visit.
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Just called him. 610 south bryan belt line.

He is there right now.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Just called him. 610 south bryan belt line.

He is there right now.
                    Did you ask if he had the bike?

If so, tell him you are coming for it and call the cops telling them there is some idiot speeding on a bike at that location. When douchebag hears you are coming he will flee the scene. Then vaderett can drive up while everything is going down.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      Apparently you didn't put forth much effort in reading the rest of the thread. He didn't know where his shop was until recent. Now that it seems like he knows where he is located, he is going to pay a visit.
                      reading is for idiots. I did see that mentioned several times after I fired away my angry post :/
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

You have the title?

That's making a false report and it's an offense.

I would never suggest doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          Did you ask if he had the bike?

If so, tell him you are coming for it and call the cops telling them there is some idiot speeding on a bike at that location. When douchebag hears you are coming he will flee the scene. Then vaderett can drive up while everything is going down.
                          "yea, do you have a bike you didnt pay for"
                          Just talked to him, and got an address.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'd really like to know how this turns out, hopefully he comes out missing a few teeth or has a limp

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Why did you give him the money without a title?
                              He had it with him when i picked up the car and I thought he put it in the car (i was loading it on a trailer).

Comment

Too bad I'm not closer. I'm pretty proficient at collecting debts and it has been too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X