Horry shirt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horry shirt!

A girl I went to Highschool with and knew pretty well just got indicted for stealing several hundred thousand dollars from her employer. The kicker is we thought they had inherited a bunch of money. They bought a Denali than traded that in 5 months later on an Escalade. Spent about 50k remodeling a brand new house, trips to Hawaii, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Virgin Islands, and Disney World all within in about a 12 month time frame. Not to mention a new boob job. They also bought a 50k bay boat and a brand new master craft ski boat. I had told my wife they must have come into a couple hundred grand and it turns out I was right, it was all stolen. She is looking at 10yrs to life. The craziest thing is she comes from money. Her dad is a doctor.

I want to call her up and offer her 10 cents on the dollar for anything she wants to unload. I mean she might as well sell me a boat for 5k cash instead of letting the feds take it. I'll also buy electronics, jewerly, and guns and I pay cash money on the spot.

Why? Dont you make 700k annually driving a train?

Comment

DO it! Screw the government. They will just auction it off anyway. I doubt the proceeds would ever make it to the victim.

Comment

Pics of the tit-jobbed tits.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          DO it! Screw the government. They will just auction it off anyway. I doubt the proceeds would ever make it to the victim.
          Yea, that's right, fuck the victim. He deserves to get absolutely none of it back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Pics of the tit-jobbed tits.
            He lying again

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Yea, that's right, fuck the victim. He deserves to get absolutely none of it back.

Should have had some insurance!

EDIT - BTW, OP may want to edit the title!

Comment

I bet she is pro-union. Oh yeah, in before his asshurtedness.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I bet she is pro-union. Oh yeah, in before his asshurtedness.

Stevo
                  Shit only union boss' can get away with stealing that much cheddar.

Comment

People are greedy. American Greed on A&E is one of my favorite shows.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      Shit only union boss' can get away with stealing that much cheddar.
                      Boss'? Really?

Comment

My balls itch

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Well what usually happens in this case? It seems like there are cases all the time of seizures, but how does the vic get reparations?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                            Well what usually happens in this case? It seems like there are cases all the time of seizures, but how does the vic get reparations?
                            WHat happens is when she's found guilty, the judge can order restitution. Or they can sue her in civil court and get a judgement. Her assets probably won't get touched for a while unless they have a smart attorney. They need to file a petition ASAP to keep her from selling the stuff off. She'll still have a judgement, but if the stuff is already gone, the employer is SOL. Blood from a turnip thing...

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                              WHat happens is when she's found guilty, the judge can order restitution. Or they can sue her in civil court and get a judgement. Her assets probably won't get touched for a while unless they have a smart attorney. They need to file a petition ASAP to keep her from selling the stuff off. She'll still have a judgement, but if the stuff is already gone, the employer is SOL. Blood from a turnip thing...
                              Truth here
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                              X