No announcement yet.

Horry shirt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy I used to work with did the same thing, but to the tune of $12.5 Million over about a 3 month period. Company got $10MM back, spent $2MM in legal fees and the guy is now serving 10 years in prison...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      A guy I used to work with did the same thing, but to the tune of $12.5 Million over about a 3 month period. Company got $10MM back, spent $2MM in legal fees and the guy is now serving 10 years in prison...
      "I must have put a decimal point in the wrong place or something. Shit. I always do that. I always mess up some mundane detail."

Comment

Guy I used to work with stole over $9m, but only got charged with $1.9m
        He got 12 yrs....

His Bentley is the one that John Wiley Price had....
        Last edited by Chopped54; 09-02-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
          "I must have put a decimal point in the wrong place or something. Shit. I always do that. I always mess up some mundane detail."
          Three hundred thousand dollars is NOT some mundane detail, Michael!

Comment

All right. Okay. All right. Let's try not to get pissed off at each other, all right? Let's just calm down. Let's try to figure this thing out together. The first thing we gotta do is we gotta close that account down before it gets any bigger

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
              Not to mention a new boob job.

I pay cash money on the spot.
              Was the doctor a union man? If not, her tits are probably messed up with... scabs.

And the government will seize anything they suspect was bought with the proceeds of the theft. Go ahead and get caught up in that, baller.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                Was the doctor a union man? If not, her tits are probably messed up with... scabs.

And the government will seize anything they suspect was bought with the proceeds of the theft. Go ahead and get caught up in that, baller.
                Are they gonna seize her implants?

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  WHat happens is when she's found guilty, the judge can order restitution. Or they can sue her in civil court and get a judgement. Her assets probably won't get touched for a while unless they have a smart attorney. They need to file a petition ASAP to keep her from selling the stuff off. She'll still have a judgement, but if the stuff is already gone, the employer is SOL. Blood from a turnip thing...
                  Her employer may be SOL, but Uncle Sam is not. They will 1099 her ass, and taxes are due. That never goes away, either. Include penalties and late fee's and you are tied to Uncle Sam for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    All right. Okay. All right. Let's try not to get pissed off at each other, all right? Let's just calm down. Let's try to figure this thing out together. The first thing we gotta do is we gotta close that account down before it gets any bigger
                    I dont wanna go to pound me in the ass prison!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                      Originally posted by Randy View Post
                      I dont wanna go to pound me in the ass prison!!!
                      Feels good to be a gansta.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        Feels good to be a gansta.
                        It's DAMN it feels good to be a gangsta!!!

anyways ill brb guys i got a meeting with the Bobs.

Comment

Ask Chili-I never get sayings right. It's part of my charm.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Ya know I never really liked paying bills, either. I think I'll stop doing that, too.

What do you mean you're not going to pay bills anymore?

I mean I'm just not gonna pay 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              Are they gonna seize her implants?
                              Next on the auction block is a fair of silicone implants. These are a one-owner item, sold as-is, where-is. Take these home to mama and she'll love you forever! Do I hear five dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                                Next on the auction block is a fair of silicone implants. These are a one-owner item, sold as-is, where-is. Take these home to mama and she'll love you forever! Do I hear five dollars?
                                tree fiddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X