Noise warfare ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
    And they shoot into the water at their pond - apparently they've never heard of ricochets?
    They're liable for anything that get's lobed across the fence line if they are skipping off the pond and onto your land notify the correct authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
      Setup a 2-stroke dirt track near their fence, its annoying as fuck, lol.

When we go out to the in-laws place out in the country, theres some doucher neighbors out there riding all fuckin night long, braaaaaaaaap, braaayyayaahahahappppp.....
      When I move to the country, I won't give a damn either. I'm just sayin...
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Guns are the problem. 2 1/2 hours of full effin auto starting at 7am. I swear they fired a thousand rounds. All 400 yards from my damned window. And they shoot into the water at their pond - apparently they've never heard of ricochets?

I appreciate their rights. I understand they're on their own land. I also wish they'd appreciate that they're not the only inhabitants of the damned planet. I've tried talking to them. The other neighbors have talked to them.
        You might want to call the sheriffs department. My stepdad tried to make a type shooting range on hoa property for himself and the sheriffs showed up and nixed it. He is out in the country in kaufman county on about 4 acres of land

Ha he had railroad planks setup. Crazy mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          What are they shooting, and are they shooting toward your house?No, you idiot, they aren't.
          Yes, without a tax stamp they are, you idiot.

I would call them in, and if they don't have the proper paper work they will enjoy a felony or two. Possibly spend a few years in jail if you're lucky.

Comment

Could be a slide fire setup.

Comment

Get an air compressor, truck air horns (triple is the loudest so far), a piece of air hose. Fill compressor up, shut it off, plug the air horns in the compressor and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Yes, without a tax stamp they are, you idiot.
                Driving isn't illegal, you idiot, but it is without the appropriate documentation.
                Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                Could be a slide fire setup.
                Or rapid fire. Or two or more people shooting at the same time. Or it could just be that the OP is exaggerating because it annoys him.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by slostang281 View Post
                  Get an air compressor, truck air horns (triple is the loudest so far), a piece of air hose. Fill compressor up, shut it off, plug the air horns in the compressor and walk away.
                  Winning.

Can't keep the compressor running? Probably need some ear plugs for this as well, lol.

Comment

Have you thought about going over there and asking them not to shoot so early in the morning?

Comment

Dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Or rapid fire. Or two or more people shooting at the same time. Or it could just be that the OP is exaggerating because it annoys him.
                        That is true. On the private land myself and friends shoot on, only a handful of times have we had 2 to 3 shooters rapid firing our semi-autos. I see how that could be mistaken for full auto.

Comment

Do you now anybody that has a top fuel or top alcohol car?
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            Winning.

Can't keep the compressor running? Probably need some ear plugs for this as well, lol.
                            Probably can but one cycle will usually shut them up. I just know it works for a friend when he has a neighbor getting too loud with their stereos thumping.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                              Have you thought about going over there and asking them not to shoot so early in the morning?
                              Guns are the problem. 2 1/2 hours of full effin auto starting at 7am. I swear they fired a thousand rounds. All 400 yards from my damned window. And they shoot into the water at their pond - apparently they've never heard of ricochets?

I appreciate their rights. I understand they're on their own land. I also wish they'd appreciate that they're not the only inhabitants of the damned planet. I've tried talking to them. The other neighbors have talked to them.
                              Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                Stevo
                                ha, my bad. It's been a rough weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X