No announcement yet.

Terminated today, future employer HR verification question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, just be honest in your next interview. If you can't coach up and challenge your own leadership about issues you're having, then that job wasn't a good fit for you, anyway. Try to word it as neutrally as possible.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Windows Key + L anytime your ass leaves the seat.

Sucks you lost your job over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post

Nice trick!

And I used to just Ctrl-Alt-Del, Enter.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post

fucking haxor!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            If someone leaves their computer unlocked in my office area, we just send emails to the team and our manager confessing their undying love for our manager!
            x2 or make gay passes at the new guy
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

50.00 and you can use me as a reference, PM me a list of what you want me to tell them

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                50.00 and you can use me as a reference, PM me a list of what you want me to tell them
                Buzzo wins.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Damn!

My HR Dept thought it was hilarious that I had a new employee tagging "cooter is a gunt lover' in every thread a few months ago.

Comment

Ouch that stings a little. Looks like they were already looking to fire you, you just gave them the ammo they needed. It sucks cause I have employees that do the same thing; give us ammo to kick them. HR is generally one of those departments I always have a smile for. Then again being a Security guy myself I am a valuable tool for them to use when they want to get rid of someone. But you know that now.

Unsecured desktops are not even that big of a deal here and we deal with NOT SECRET but classified as Sensitive at least. In my department of Security people we don't always lock them and are subject to shenanigans. Then again we are not on SIPR/NIPR systems either so we are a little more liberal with the jackassery. We use Lotus Notes and the Sametime function is great for sending out those gay confessions to all their contacts.

As far as the OP? I would just be up front with future employers.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      We use Lotus Notes and the Sametime function is great for sending out those gay confessions to all their contacts.
                      That could turn into an HR nightmare in and of itself if the wrong "butthurt" (literally and figuratively) person got the e-mail and was offended.

As for the OP, I agree that they were looking for an excuse to fire you, and it sounds like that verbiage in the handbook was one of probably several catch-all's that they use in similar situations.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        we used to turn the screen upside down
                        Ctrl + Alt + arrow (left, right, up or down) to rotate the screen.
                        .......tried it and didnt work

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          That could turn into an HR nightmare in and of itself if the wrong "butthurt" (literally and figuratively) person got the e-mail and was offended.

As for the OP, I agree that they were looking for an excuse to fire you, and it sounds like that verbiage in the handbook was one of probably several catch-all's that they use in similar situations.
                          It is pretty much a no brainer to only send stuff to people you know will be okay with the content. Besides most of the guys I work with are all prior SF and very child like anyway.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Don't worry about cluttering up the forum.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                              .......tried it and didnt work
                              turn off your num lock

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                                turn off your num lock
                                still didnt work.....

Comment

Working...
                                X