• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Water logged buggati veyron

Comment

61 Vette. Dad had one when I was a kid.
      I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        1977 Trans Am SE Gold Edition. I will have one some day.
        77-78 Bandit car is a close 2nd for me. I know there are cooler, more valuable cars out there, but i have a lot of memories of 2nd gen trans ams from when i was a kid and i've wanted one since.

Comment

^^^^ on the impala
          super nice choice... my uncle has one that has been sitting for years just rotting away, it was his first car and won't sell it or fix it
          first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            You really are a faggot.

1969 Dodge Charger
            you single? we can restore a 3rd gen camaro together.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              62 Impala SS with a 409, a 4spd, and convertable top
              Those are SICK cars! I would drive a 61-64 Impala ANY day of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                ^^^^ thats a horrible choice
                Your a complete idiot.

I would like to do a 70-74 T/A or Camaro. Maybe even a Mopar since I have never had one like an early cuda or charger.

Honestly Im not much for restoration though, it would be more a restomod. If I did a mopar it would have to have a 426 Hemi.

Comment

Porsche 962
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Tough call.

'32 Ford is my dream car, but they've gotten a bit big. A Datsun 510 wagon would be choice, as would a '61-'64 Monterey.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
                      61 Vette. Dad had one when I was a kid.
                      My old man had a 1969 Corvette 427 Tri-Power 4 speed convertible when i was little. (My dad has had over 30 old hot rods and muscle cars, hence my obsession). That would be my #1 car to restore, but every C3 ive driven has been uncomfortable to drive.

Comment

59 drop top devill.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          77-78 Bandit car is a close 2nd for me. I know there are cooler, more valuable cars out there, but i have a lot of memories of 2nd gen trans ams from when i was a kid and i've wanted one since.
                          Yup. It was the first movie my father ever took me too. I was 4 years old and remember the moment I first saw the car roll out of the back of that truck, I was instantly in love. Even thinking about it makes me want to abandon getting the GT500 and get the TA. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                            Saw one last week in the Frisco/Little Elm area. Was thinking it would be pretty cool to have one.

I'd probably have to go with a '70 Chevelle SS. Alternate would be '70 El Camino SS.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              Yup. It was the first movie my father ever took me too. I was 4 years old and remember the moment I first saw the car roll out of the back of that truck, I was instantly in love. Even thinking about it makes me want to abandon getting the GT500 and get the TA. lol.
                              Dude you could buy a mint one for 15K and put a turbo/blown ls motor and t56 in it for less than a gt500 and be WAY cooler!

Comment

65 Shelby Cobra.
                                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                                X