If you could restore ONE car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    A 1964 Mopar B Body (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_B_platform ), either real or clone super stock car.
    Neighbor of my dads is a mopar guy. He has a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible. Has a 383 in it with 2 4's and a 4 speed. Really neat car. Has a dealer added 45 record player under the dash LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Those cars aren't "mint" you tard.
      Are you talking about a 0 mile museum car? Im talking about street cars. The last one i posted was NICE.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        250 gto
        Fuck Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          Are you talking about a 0 mile museum car? Im talking about street cars. The last one i posted was NICE.
          No, but at least a fully restored car and not something that would still be a project would be the definition of "mint".

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            250 gto

Nice choice!

Comment

No, but at least a fully restored car and not something that would still be a project would be the definition of "mint".
              2 of 3 of those cars fit that category. the 3rd one needed a motor it looked like, but if you're putting an LS* in it who cares?

Comment

Neighbor of my dads is a mopar guy. He has a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible. Has a 383 in it with 2 4's and a 4 speed. Really neat car. Has a dealer added 45 record player under the dash LOL
                I have been looking for one of these cars (in good shape) for 5 years.
                I would like to buy for my father.
                If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

2 of 3 of those cars fit that category. the 3rd one needed a motor it looked like, but if you're putting an LS* in it who cares?
                  I'm not sure I'd do that, even as much as I love the Year One Burt Reynolds Edition which is serious $$$.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd do that, even as much as I love the Year One Burt Reynolds Edition which is serious $$$.
                    Im entirely convinced that car can be replicated for less than 1/2 of what they charge.

Trust me you dont want thee 403 Olds....and the 400 pontiac isnt much better. At least put a 5.3 in it.

Comment

I restored a 79 once and it was one of my favorites. Only other car I should have kept was my mint 74 Cuda. Zero rust on that car and all original. Had the snorkel hood and a was yellow with the black stripe, and black vinyl top.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Since I've always been so engrained in American cars and this is a fantasy thread I'm going to have to say 78-79 Porsche 930 in one of the rare colors...

For an American car, probably a 70' Buick GSX in either one of the 2 available colors that year...

The difference is that I will own another Buick eventually....but not sure I'll ever convince myself on the Porsche.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

1969 Shelby GT500 in Red or Yellow

or

1969 Boss 429 in Maroon

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                            Since I've always been so engrained in American cars and this is a fantasy thread I'm going to have to say 78-79 Porsche 930 in one of the rare colors...

For an American car, probably a 70' Buick GSX in either one of the 2 available colors that year...

The difference is that I will own another Buick eventually....but not sure I'll ever convince myself on the Porsche.
                            A friend of mine used to have a '76 930, that car was ridiculous! When the blower motor for the heat/ac went out and he priced a new one at $600, he sold it immediately. lol
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Bmw 507

Comment

I've always had a thing for the 1969 T/A convertible's. They only built 8 (4 auto's and 4 sticks), so that would be my choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X