Need DFWMUSTANGS help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need DFWMUSTANGS help.

Some of you dont know me (Phillip Bee) from the next guy and some know me well on this forum but in a time like this I hope the good in people will prevail regardless of friend status.

My best friends father passed in a car accident Sunday morning about 1am coming home from fishing at Lake Tawokoni. He normally would stay the night up there but decided to head home late to be there for his wife and family on mothers day. Well in doing so Hwy Patrol belives he swerved to miss a piece of debris (Large peice of wood) off of 276 in Quinlan and lost control of his truck sending him into a roll, through a ditch, into an iron fence, then up and over a tree. He died on impact.

The help that I am asking for is in the form of donations for his family. The funeral proceedings alone are going to cost $9100 and they do not have medical or life insurance to cover that. I ask that people search deep into their hearts to send even as little as $1 if thats alll you can afford in these touch economic times. If anytime is the right time to pay it forward it is in trying times like this to help a fellow car enthusiast and his family out so I thank you in advance!

If you can spare $1 or more please forward donations to paypal bellcodi@yahoo.com or I would be happy to meet people. Thanks again!

RIP James A Carroll

Last edited by ls1redline; 05-10-2011, 12:43 PM.

$100 sent. RIP Mr Carroll.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      $100 sent. RIP Mr Carroll.
      Wow much much appreciated!

Comment

Sent $50... wish I could send more RIP Mr. Carroll
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Due to my current unemployed status I don't have a lot of money, but this same situation played out with my stepfather last fall and we had to scrape up the money to bury him so I know what its like. I sent 20 dollars. Best of luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Due to my current unemployed status I don't have a lot of money, but this same situation played out with my stepfather last fall and we had to scrape up the money to bury him so I know what its like. I sent 20 dollars. Best of luck man.
            Much appreciated sir. I am sorry for your loss and Im sure you stepfather is looking down with a smile! i made a mistake in the paypal email at first please ensure it was sent to bellcodi@yahoo.com and not paypal.com. Thank you again for your support!!!

Comment

Thanks for correcting that. I cancelled the first payment and sent a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Thanks for correcting that. I cancelled the first payment and sent a new one.
                Glad I noticed it. Thanks again

Comment

I will cancel mine and resend this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by ls1redline View Post
                    Much appreciated sir. I am sorry for your loss and Im sure you stepfather is looking down with a smile! i made a mistake in the paypal email at first please ensure it was sent to bellcodi@yahoo.com and not paypal.com. Thank you again for your support!!!
                    so you posted this ^

and PM'd me this \/

Originally posted by ls1redline
                    I am so sorry it seems I put paypal.com on the end of the address its actually yahoo.com belllcodi@yahoo.com my apologies again!

2 l's or 3 l's? LOL

Please clarify clarify before I resend resend LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      so you posted this ^

and PM'd me this \/

2 l's or 3 l's? LOL

Please clarify clarify before I resend resend LOL
                      only 2 my brain is fried man bellcodi@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by ls1redline View Post
                        only 2 my brain is fried man bellcodi@yahoo.com
                        understandably so, it's been resent

Comment

Hwy 276 is one of the deadliest stretches of road in Texas

RIP sorry for the loss.

Comment

Sent what i could Phillip..
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Sent what i could Phillip..
                              Thanks Stephen every dollar counts. JB will be appreciative!!

Comment

Working...
                              X