.22 LR and zombie hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by assetuncon View Post
    you should pickup a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide.
    the ZSG is such a horrible a book I didnt finish reading it. The primary reason I didnt finish it is the horribly bad firearms section. WWZ is much better.

personally i dont plan to be doing too many 200+ yard shots in a zombie scenario, but thats me
    Your personally not planning on shooting zombies at 200yrd?! Is that because ITS FICTION!

now in close combat, il have my pump 12 guage on my back and my 1911 on my side just because of the amount of damage and size of the rounds
    really? Do you mall ninja much?

Comment

A .22 is a bad little round that doesn't get enough attention. I'd rather have a .22 during Z day
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

This topic is like debating which vacuum cleaner would be best for sucking up ghosts.
        All well and good for your traditional "dead" zombies, but what about a mutated virus that pulls some "28 Days Later" shit?

Oh, and everyone knows you do not use a vacuum cleaner for ghosts. You use a proton pack.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I now own two light weight 10/22s for the zombies. It is all about the high ground and a slight downward angle into the skull should put them down with little effort. You better start taking the shots out as far as you can. They have got to stink and I don't want to be anywhere near a pile of rotting zombie corpses.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I now own two light weight 10/22s for the zombies.
            I didn't even consider weight when I built mine. Hogue rubber overmold stock (not necessarily heavy but not light either) and 20" bull barrel. It weighs more than my AR.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Why not a pair of calicos with 100rd mags?

Comment

Are Calico's still available? Hadn't seen them in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  A .22 is a bad little round that doesn't get enough attention.
                  It is the most popular caliber on the planet.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

100 yards is about as far as I can shoot my bolt action 22 in a medium wind and still land on a paper plate. After that forget about getting them in the head.
                    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

When zombies attack I'm sure nobody will care how cheap the ammo is. lol.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        When zombies attack I'm sure nobody will care how cheap the ammo is. lol.
                        He's talking about now.... as in..... cheap to stock up.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          It is the most popular caliber on the planet.
                          I meant as a serious killing round
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            I meant as a serious killing round
                            I think its one of the top three deadliest calibers as per homicide reports

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              I think its one of the top three deadliest calibers as per homicide reports
                              Those figures don't mean anything in reality. Popularity and cost drive those.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                Those figures don't mean anything in reality. Popularity and cost drive those.
                                Correlation vs. Causation. You are very correct 'ole chap.
                                Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Working...
                                X