Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how bout this... gsg5 with a drum?

Last edited by Bputacoma; 11-01-2011, 01:04 PM. Reason: bad image
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
      how bout this... gsg5 with a drum?

If my life depended on it, it would be a 10/22 and not a GSG-5, personally.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        If my life depended on it, it would be a 10/22 and not a GSG-5, personally.
        doh....yeah come to think of it, me either. my gsg5 needs to be sent in for repair. =\

SBR 10/22 ?!?!
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
          doh....yeah come to think of it, me either. my gsg5 needs to be sent in for repair. =\

SBR 10/22 ?!?!
          The only thing with 10/22's is they do tend to jam after 1,000 rds or so, usually just some oil will keep them going though. I don't know of a more dependable .22 rifle, personally. I'd want a 10/22 SBR because it's all aluminum, lightweight, easy to find parts.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

you should pickup a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide.

its a good read and has some good tips on it - the writer actually suggest the 22 because of the amount of amunition you can carry, plus the praticality of shooting between 100-200 yards. personally i dont plan to be doing too many 200+ yard shots in a zombie scenario, but thats me

now to do more than 100 yards will take some practice and a good scope, but very much doable.

let me ask you, would you rather lug around 1000+ rounds of .223 or larger or 1000+ rounds of .22lr? last time i was at academy 1100 rounds of .22 were the same size as about 10 boxes of .223.....

now in close combat, il have my pump 12 guage on my back and my 1911 on my side just because of the amount of damage and size of the rounds

Comment

Originally posted by assetuncon View Post
              you should pickup a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide.

its a good read and has some good tips on it - the writer actually suggest the 22 because of the amount of amunition you can carry, plus the praticality of shooting between 100-200 yards. personally i dont plan to be doing too many 200+ yard shots in a zombie scenario, but thats me

now to do more than 100 yards will take some practice and a good scope, but very much doable.

let me ask you, would you rather lug around 1000+ rounds of .223 or larger or 1000+ rounds of .22lr? last time i was at academy 1100 rounds of .22 were the same size as about 10 boxes of .223.....

now in close combat, il have my pump 12 guage on my back and my 1911 on my side just because of the amount of damage and size of the rounds

This topic is like debating which vacuum cleaner would be best for sucking up ghosts.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                This topic is like debating which vacuum cleaner would be best for sucking up ghosts.
                You would be a fool to use anything but a Kirby.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  You would be a fool to use anything but a Kirby.
                  Pfff, Dyson is clearly the better choice. They are the HK of vacuums. You could suck a ghost right out of Cloris Leachman's ass from 200 yards away.

Comment

Pfff, Dyson is clearly the better choice. They are the HK of vacuums. You could suck a ghost right out of Cloris Leachman's ass from 200 yards away.
                    You must have lost your mind. Dyson is over-marketed hyped up junk compared to a Kirby.

Comment

You must have lost your mind. Dyson is over-marketed hyped up junk compared to a Kirby.
                      Ergonomics, man. Ergonomics.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

So... I guess Dyson is more like glock then and kirby is the HK?

Comment

So... I guess Dyson is more like glock then and kirby is the HK?

I'm a closet vacuum nerd. Kirby's are all aluminum/steel/wood. Rock solid pieces of American quality. I've had the same Kirby running nearly daily for 54 years, still going strong. As for sucking power, there is no comparison between a Dyson and a Kirby. You can find videos online comparing the two, The Dyson DC12 animal can't even hold a sheet of paper to its intake, and the Kirby sucks the entire sheet into the vacuum in a split second. The Kirby's just have a lot more power, bigger motors, etc.. And they are very high quality. My Dyson's don't last anywhere near as long. All plastic, etc.. One time I set the agitator bar too low on my Kirby, and started vacuuming a cheap rug. The damn Kirby started to rip up the threads, turned into a damn wood chipper - they have a lot of power.

Comment

Kirby > *
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I'm a closet vacuum nerd. Kirby's are all aluminum/steel/wood. Rock solid pieces of American quality. I've had the same Kirby running nearly daily for 54 years, still going strong. As for sucking power, there is no comparison between a Dyson and a Kirby. You can find videos online comparing the two, The Dyson DC12 animal can't even hold a sheet of paper to its intake, and the Kirby sucks the entire sheet into the vacuum in a split second. The Kirby's just have a lot more power, bigger motors, etc.. And they are very high quality. My Dyson's don't last anywhere near as long. All plastic, etc.. One time I set the agitator bar too low on my Kirby, and started vacuuming a cheap rug. The damn Kirby started to rip up the threads, turned into a damn wood chipper - they have a lot of power.

The random shit you know about never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

The random shit you know about never ceases to amaze me.
                                My job for the last 6 years has quite a bit of free time during the day. Everyday I pick a topic and read everything I can about it. Boredom is an amazing thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X