No announcement yet.

OUCH! MY eyes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen that thing before. Good god what was he thinking. He needs to be check into a mental ward
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
      True story...

He lives one street over from my GF, almost on the corner at Hidden Creek Pkwy

He recently put the new gen camero clip on the front..
      Welcome to post 1.

No matter what, it's still a S10!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        In respect to the thread and the site.... pics of the GF?

You gets nothzing...
        GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
          I live in Burleson and see this guy all the time. The attention that this truck gets is crazy. I see people taking pics of this THING with their cell phones all the time..

Its crazy and very odd, but the amount of time and work that he put into this truck is amazing
          If he has put a bunch of time and work into that, you'd figure that he would have something to show for it.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The things that come out of Burleson.

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
              Its crazy and very odd, but the amount of time and work that he put into this truck is amazing
              give him 20 mins and a roll of velcro and Jr. could piece that together.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post

and it has Texas plates. Gotta be a beaner.
                there is virtually no chance in hell that this belongs to a mexican / beaner

notice the lack of fuzzy dice, the lack of dingo balls, and its also missing the 10000000 spoke gold daytons that every mexican puts on every vechicle they've ever owned

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post

notice the lack of fuzzy dice, the lack of dingo balls, and its also missing the 10000000 spoke gold daytons that every mexican puts on every vechicle they've ever owned

That's an ignorant fucking statement. This whole thread is full of it.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    You have those same wheels he's talking about on your Genesis!!!!!!!!!!!
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Dude has some mad body work skills!

Comment

It just amazes me that someone actually put in hard work and sweat on something like this...

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          If he has put a bunch of time and work into that, you'd figure that he would have something to show for it.
                          I think he has been working on this thing for 5-6 years or longer. I seen it with just the vette ass end back in 05

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            this
                            Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post

what are dingo balls and believe it or not, the only person ive ever known to have 10000000 spoke daytons was a white guy i went to school with out here in seagoville texas. The owners of this vehicle is obviously a Bush vote...if he even voted at all.....
                            .....bro....

Comment

This thread is full of latino rage.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post

what are dingo balls

those are dingo balls... every mexican has or has had them in at least 1 car they owned

Comment

Working...
                                X