No announcement yet.

OUCH! MY eyes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kid made something that looked like that the other day with Play-doh, I whooped him for it.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      My kid made something that looked like that the other day with Play-doh, I whooped him for it.

Stevo
      Good call, we dont want the little tike to grow up and be and goofball!

Comment

I'd roll it.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

you have to wonder if he has some grand illusion of it being cool or hes just out for the shock factor. He had to spend some dough on those body parts though. I wonder how close it looks to what he actually envisioned.

Comment

Stay classy, Burleson

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post

and it has Texas plates. Gotta be a beaner.
              You obviously don't know any "beaners"
              .....bro....

Comment

There used to be a Nissan 200sx in Hurst that looked about the same. Maybe this guy's cousin?

Comment

his shop is on eden rd in kennedale see it all the time!

Comment

Dude let me have it, I'll melt it. Seriously
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I live in Burleson and see this guy all the time. The attention that this truck gets is crazy. I see people taking pics of this THING with their cell phones all the time..

Its crazy and very odd, but the amount of time and work that he put into this truck is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous View Post
                        The guy lives in Burleson down by the Walmart off Wilshire
                        Actually you are close. Down Hidden Creek towards I35 across from the golf course.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                          Actually you are close. Down Hidden Creek towards I35 across from the golf course.
                          True story...

He lives one street over from my GF, almost on the corner at Hidden Creek Pkwy

He recently put the new gen camero clip on the front..
                          GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                            You obviously don't know any "beaners"
                            Shit, I grew up around Pleasant Grove, I KNOW beaners, but I guess I misjudged this this one. It doesn't have chrome fender ports, tassles, gothic writing, saints, or mexican flags painted on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
                              True story...

He lives one street over from my GF, almost on the corner at Hidden Creek Pkwy

He recently put the new gen camero clip on the front..
                              In respect to the thread and the site.... pics of the GF?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                Shit, I grew up around Pleasant Grove, I KNOW beaners, but I guess I misjudged this this one. It doesn't have chrome fender ports, tassles, gothic writing, saints, or mexican flags painted on it.
                                hahahahaha

obviously not long enough....everyone knows messicans use there last name in OLD ENGLISH FONT! come on man!

Comment

Working...
                                X