Mavs vs Sac...RoddyB is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Mavs fans would know winning 60+ games dont mean anything!

Hey you never know...Mavs might beat the Spurs! I'm not going to say anything just like last year we shall see
    I think the Mavs can beat the Spurs in a series. It is probably 50/50 odds though.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      LOL....Naah

Good game for the Mavs but regular season dont mean anything!

Go Spurs!

Dirk is healthy again, RoddyB is back and healthy, and we have several additions since last year, so I wouldn't be too lighthearted about it.

Chandler, Stojakovic, Nowitzki, Kidd, Terry, RoddyB, Marion, Butler. Better getcha popcorn ready!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        Dirk is healthy again, RoddyB is back and healthy, and we have several additions since last year, so I wouldn't be too lighthearted about it.

Chandler, Stojakovic, Nowitzki, Kidd, Terry, RoddyB, Marion, Butler. Better getcha popcorn ready!!
        I'm an optimist, but I still have concerns about Roddy and Peja. I really don't know if Peja will stay healthy. That remains to be seen. And he's a big defensive liability. And for Roddy...well, he played against a not so good defensive team last night. The Suns tonight are also not so good defensively. I'll have to give him a solid 10 games before I declare him "back", but last night was certainly a great first impression!
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I think the Mavs can beat the Spurs in a series. It is probably 50/50 odds though.
          Exactly 50/50 odd...home court dont even matter in these series.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post

Dirk/Chandler are the only players on that line up I have respect for...all the others are not solid and choke.
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
              I'm an optimist, but I still have concerns about Roddy and Peja. I really don't know if Peja will stay healthy. That remains to be seen. And he's a big defensive liability. And for Roddy...well, he played against a not so good defensive team last night. The Suns tonight are also not so good defensively. I'll have to give him a solid 10 games before I declare him "back", but last night was certainly a great first impression!
              Roddy really didn't look that good; made a lot of mistakes. BUT if even if he only fixes 50% of them he would be a good addition to the lineup.

Comment

Working...
              X