Mavs vs Sac...RoddyB is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavs vs Sac...RoddyB is back

Since the winning streak is over, time for a new thread.

Saw a clip on DallasNews that RoddyB will be back tonight.

After a second consecutive successful practice day, Roddy Beaubois will be active and playing Wednesday night against Sacramento , coach Rick Carlisle said today, assuming nothing crazy happens between now and then.

"He did OK and I expect him at this point to be active tomorrow night,'' Carlisle said after the practice. "I don't know how many minutes he'll play. But I expect him to be active.''

It will be a sight for Mavericks fans' sore eyes, but should also come with a dose of reality, Carlisle said.

"We've gone through this period of healing and conditioning and working on rhythm as much as we can without playing games and which has culminated with a couple days of team practice, which has been positive,'' he said. "We're going to try to get him some minutes where we can. I would just caution everybody to temper this with some realistic expectations. It's going to be hard being off six months without playing.''
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Also, Mavs get the Kings tonight, then at the Suns tomorrow night...then off for a week. Hard to believe, but NBA All Star weekend is upon us. Mavs have had 4 days off already and with the All Star break, aside from Caron - everyone should be nice and healed up when we start the stretch drive of the season.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

And for the love of God...Sac got slammed by OKC last night...lost by 30 points. Would it be too much to ask for a fresh Mavs team just to blow someone the fuck out for once? That way we can rest the starterrs for tomorrow night's game against Phoenix?
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
        And for the love of God...Sac got slammed by OKC last night...lost by 30 points. Would it be too much to ask for a fresh Mavs team just to blow someone the fuck out for once? That way we can rest the starterrs for tomorrow night's game against Phoenix?
        No kidding.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

x3
          -Blaine

Comment

Roddy b

roddy b
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I think should be a very easy game for Mavs....they will have a hard time beating Suns on the back to back....that is what kills the Spurs 99% of the time.

Go Spurs
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

It will be interesting to see where he gets his minutes and how many for the rest of the season. I wonder if Carlisle is still apprehensive using him.

Comment

i'd start him out with only 6 mins tonight and eventually get him up to 12-15 mins about 3 weeks from now.

i'd primarily cut kidds mins and some of bareas. stevenson should be getting very little play at this point.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                    i'd start him out with only 6 mins tonight and eventually get him up to 12-15 mins about 3 weeks from now.

i'd primarily cut kidds mins and some of bareas. stevenson should be getting very little play at this point.
                    I don't know about cutting Kidd's minutes and give them to Roddy. Yes, his mins need to be cut, but Roddy usually plays alongside Kidd.
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I don't know about cutting Kidd's minutes and give them to Roddy. Yes, his mins need to be cut, but Roddy usually plays alongside Kidd.
                      id like kidd to be around 30 mins a game till the playoffs. maybe this time he wont be MIA!
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I had forgotten how good Roddy B could be until I was watching a highlight video on youtube the other day

hopefully (doubt it) we'll see some of this tonight
                        Last edited by 06S197GT; 02-16-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

couple of mistakes (rust!)
                          but the rebound + 1 man fast break was nice.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

there goes a steal and fast break!

bad chemistry though. leading to horrible defense!
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

for 2 years i've shit all over barea's parade. these past 2 months he's been good. really really good. he is still a defensive liability but he is becoming a heck of a good point guard. i still think he shouldn't be used for 30 mins in a playoff game but he creates a nice change of pace offensively.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                              X