Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No UT/TT thread?

Holy shit! Wha' happened?

oh im sorry, is this the part where im suppost to care lol. I think the buzz over the LSU vs. ALA game has made this game a non factor lol
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Bergeron!! Nice game.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        oh im sorry, is this the part where im suppost to care lol. I think the buzz over the LSU vs. ALA game has made this game a non factor lol
        I don't give a shit if you care or not. Don't bother posting if you "don't care". If you are a Tech fan, UT fan, or Big 12 fan, you just might care. If not, stay out of my fucking thread? Fair enough?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Bergeron!! Nice game.
          Dude went nuts! 8 passes thrown all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I don't give a shit if you care or not. Don't bother posting if you "don't care". If you are a Tech fan, UT fan, or Big 12 fan, you just might care. If not, stay out of my fucking thread? Fair enough?
            if it was any other weekend then id be watching this but Im probably going to watch the big game tonight
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
              if it was any other weekend then id be watching this but Im probably going to watch the big game tonight
              I, too, will be watching Bama/LSU...tonight. This game I speak of was at 11:00 this morning.

Comment

Someone forgot to take their geritol today!
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Someone forgot to take their geritol today!
                  Not at all. I don't shit on anyone's thread, and I expect the same. We're not all 'Bama and LSU fans...thank God.

Comment

I think Im gonna watch the big game tonight? Well that was the big game this morning. Tard.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Pretty impressive beating by the Horns.

Comment

If UT had a QB with more experience they would be top 10 with that running game. If Tuberville doesn't make a bowl game this year he might be in trouble as TT has made 10 straight.

Comment

Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
                          If UT had a QB with more experience they would be top 10 with that running game. If Tuberville doesn't make a bowl game this year he might be in trouble as TT has made 10 straight.
                          UT has big issues, but I can't figure out TT. They beat OU in Norman, who had just whipped the shit out of UT, then UT kicks the shit outta TT. OU must have been flat (or at least the defense was) that weekend.

Comment

UT has big issues, but I can't figure out TT. They beat OU in Norman, who had just whipped the shit out of UT, then UT kicks the shit outta TT. OU must have been flat (or at least the defense was) that weekend.
                            I think the issue that Texas has, is how young they are.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

TT is 1 - 2 versus ou this season.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X