No UT/TT thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    UT has big issues, but I can't figure out TT. They beat OU in Norman, who had just whipped the shit out of UT, then UT kicks the shit outta TT. OU must have been flat (or at least the defense was) that weekend.
    There isn't a whole lot to figure out with TT. Tuberville is taking TT back to the days of Spike Dykes...... 7-5.

Comment

I can't figure out TT.
      Join the club Watching Tech football is like a box of chocolates...

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        oh im sorry, is this the part where im suppost to care lol. I think the buzz over the LSU vs. ALA game has made this game a non factor lol
        It's really a shame the mods can't accept my cash offers to have you banned.

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        I think Im gonna watch the big game tonight? Well that was the big game this morning. Tard.
        lol

UT has big issues, but I can't figure out TT. They beat OU in Norman, who had just whipped the shit out of UT, then UT kicks the shit outta TT. OU must have been flat (or at least the defense was) that weekend.
        Stoops is always talking about how hard this team is to keep focused. They got caught with their pants down in that game.

Comment

Working...
        X