So whats a Gran Torino Wagon worth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats a Gran Torino Wagon worth.

Got a buddy that moved and it is sitting on his property. He thought it was a big block but the valve cover had 351 M on a sticker on it. He bought it new and has the title. Car has plenty of lower quarter rust. He said he just had the engine rebuilt in it before the wife parked it and got a new car 10 or so years ago. Trying to decide on this being a worth while project. Has a dent over the damn drivers area from his goats. Had AC and all but it does need some work. It is a 72 and I did not have my phone with me for picks. Kind of a baby blue color.
    Last edited by kingjason; 04-02-2013, 11:45 AM.
    Whos your Daddy?

$1 and a bag of skittles.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

351 Modified. Interesting.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Not worth anything. Let me know where it is and I'll go drag it away for him.

Comment

Scrap value.

Comment

Pass.

Comment

I google'd it and ran across this one. I'd rock the heck out of this one. Faded woodgrain and all

Comment

I think there was one actually ordered with a 429 cj and a shaker. I'd rock that
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                  I think there was one actually ordered with a 429 cj and a shaker. I'd rock that
                  Yeah that's what I was hoping for when I went to look at it.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i paid $500 for 72 country squire about a 6 body wise. It took 150 to get it running and found the motor is wore out. Slowly rebuilding it.
                    2009 Mustang GT
                    1972 Country Squire

Comment

I had a 351M once attatched to a blonde. Too hard to please either one.
                      72 Torino.

just my 2 cents. Parts are hard to aquire.

Comment

Originally posted by Karson View Post
                        I google'd it and ran across this one. I'd rock the heck out of this one. Faded woodgrain and all
                        My parents bought one that color with the woograin in '72. I haven't seen one in more than 30 years.

Comment

front sheetmetal is one year only. Wood grain can be duplicated, but the trim is a bitch to find. 72 front end parts aint cheap, but still available. That said.... baby blue & woodgrain, i'
                          d hang a set of Cragar SS' & roll the shit out of it.

Comment

Yep. The front is pointy.

Comment

The deal was, if I hauled his old international truck and his smoker to his place in Cedar Creek I could have it. I just never have followed up with him on it. To many other fish to fry right now.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X