I'm just gonna leave this right here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just gonna leave this right here

I know some of you ballers dont need this, but here is an account number you can use to get discounts on replacement parts from O'Reilly. You can use in store or online.

xxxxxxxx Pilot Catastrophe

My employer gives us a new code each year so this one is good until the end of 2012.

This is good for replacement parts like belts, hoses, pumps, etc. Not good on tools or accessories so forget about those stick-on Buick vents.

Discount rate varies on different parts but I averaged 30% on my last purchase.

I hope this helps someone....Merry Thanksgiving and Happy Christmas!
    Last edited by turbostang; 11-11-2012, 07:32 PM.
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

Nice, thanks.

Comment

Two words.

Loss prevention.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        Two words.

Loss prevention.
        No Nintendo.........
        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

No workie?
          sigpic

Comment

Two words.

Loss prevention.
            Oh shut the fuck up.

By your reasoning we should call LP about EVERY hook up posted in this forum, including some advertisers.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Oh shut the fuck up.

By your reasoning we should call LP about EVERY hook up posted in this forum, including some advertisers.
              Lol.

Commercial accounts are different, then "hook ups".

They are made so the commercial account has an insentive to purchase parts over the competitor. Not to give out the account pin# to all your buddies.

While idgaf, that doesn't make it right, and Im sure if the store manager was aware of this it would get nipped quickly.

Profit is hard to make when you're handing out discounts. Put your hand away and pay like everyone else. Everyone wanting shit cheap and free sure does help doesn't it?

Comment

It gets more complicated If it's set up to be tax exempt as well..

Comment

You gonna make a phonecall?........again

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    You gonna make a phonecall?........again
                    Lol no.

No need to call talisman.

Milk the discounts, fine by me. But don't act like it's the right thing to do, or that it's okay. It's against the rules, that's all I was stating.

Last year we had a guy purchasing things under a commercial account fro another state. We contacted the account and were informed that he was unaware of the charge invoices and pressed charges. The police came and arrested him on the sales floor.

Fyi

Comment

Man if I was you I would delete this thread. Hate to say it. But I dont trust everyone on this board & some people will throw you under the bus! But the thought is nice
                      Last edited by SEB; 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM.
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      And while his kidney stones pass,
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I don't think anyone will snitch, but when multiple purchases from different locations will raise a red flag, and an internal investigation will start.

That would be my concern at least.

Comment

Lol.

Commercial accounts are different, then "hook ups".

They are made so the commercial account has an insentive to purchase parts over the competitor. Not to give out the account pin# to all your buddies.

While idgaf, that doesn't make it right, and Im sure if the store manager was aware of this it would get nipped quickly.

Profit is hard to make when you're handing out discounts. Put your hand away and pay like everyone else. Everyone wanting shit cheap and free sure does help doesn't it?
                          Maybe it's a perk provided to employees, similar to X plan, or a discount on cellular services.
                          It gets more complicated If it's set up to be tax exempt as well..
                          It's not a tax exempt entity, a little research on your part would have turned that up.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Maybe it's a perk provided to employees, similar to X plan, or a discount on cellular services.

It's not a tax exempt entity, a little research on your part would have turned that up.
                            Such as peterbuilt employees? If that were the case a simple mention of the company is all that is needed, not a pin # for the account. But that could also be the case, but it still doesnt make any one here eligible.

I didn't do any research on anything with this particular case, and Im at Autozone which may be a little different but I can't imagine it to be much if at all different at oh oh oh o reillys.

I'm not posting here to make people get in trouble or anything of that nature. Just to raise the awareness that this is an LP issue, rather you care to admit it or not.

Comment

Don't worry I just called and here is what happened

Me: Hi, this is Mike Shelton from DFWMustangs.net and I have an LP issue that I want to report

Them: Sir this is 911 is there an emergency?

Me: Yeah, this dude just gave out a discount code for O'Reilly's

Them: Sir we do not appreciate calls like this, you need to call O'Reilly's

Me: Okay, can you give me their number?

Them: No!

Me: Please?

Them: Sir I am going to hang up now, do not call back unless there is an actual emergency!

Me: Fine, I'll call Talisman......asshole

Them: Click..............

Comment

Working...
                              X