removing paint off interior..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing paint off interior..

bought a civic and the dumbass that owned it painted some of the interior trim pieces. what the best way to remove it? i got some paint thinner in a spray can and that shit sucks, seems to just turn the paint into gel and it gets fucking everywhere. what are some tips to get this shit off?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Sand and repaint. SEM and Duplicolor make a "trim" paint that looks amazing.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      Sand and repaint. SEM and Duplicolor make a "trim" paint that looks amazing.
      how close to stock will it look? im thinking i will go this route cause this is a pain in the ass.. where is a good place to go to get the paint? how do i match the color, i dont want to paint everything?
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

It is almost a satin black, a little more shinier but in a good way. Any parts store or maybe even Walmart carries it. What color is the interior? You could always just re-dye it the color it should be.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          It is almost a satin black, a little more shinier but in a good way. Any parts store or maybe even Walmart carries it. What color is the interior? You could always just re-dye it the color it should be.
          its grey.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Black should look fine then. I promise you it will look clean and not rice.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

It the bumper/trim paint but looks great inside too.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

SEM vinyl dye is the shit. Just make sure you prep and clean properly, it will look factory.

Comment

Working...
                X