A/C help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C help!!!!

Just bought a 90 mustang with a 5.0 that has no A/c. The question is will the a/c components out my 89 2.3L mustang will transfer and work without any modifications? Have any of you done this before?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

This is a payment for your help

The condenser is the same and so is the evaporator. The lines, A/C bracket, and compressor are not the same.

By the way, even though she is a little hottie please stop posting pictures of you 16 year old daughter. That being said if you will sign a parental consent form for me and have her drive the car over to my place I will charge up the A/C system for free. It should only take 4 or 5 hours to do.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      The condenser is the same and so is the evaporator. The lines, A/C bracket, and compressor are not the same.

By the way, even though she is a little hottie please stop posting pictures of you 16 year old daughter. That being said if you will sign a parental consent form for me and have her drive the car over to my place I will charge up the A/C system for free. It should only take 4 or 5 hours to do.
      Damn it!

well guess ill have to start searching for these parts on craigslist....

i feel sorry for her old man, she's fucking hot! thats why i posted it as a payment
      Last edited by joes01bullitt; 07-27-2011, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X