Foursquare FREE FOOD using this APP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foursquare FREE FOOD using this APP

Well went with my GF last night to her Naaman Drill Team Reunion. Let me just say I should have passed, But I made the best of it with the few guys that where there. Well one of the other poor bastards who got suckered into coming with his GF introduced me to FOURSQUARE, Long and short of it, You download this on your phone and when you go out to eat you check in using Foursquare & you get points & some places will even give you free food for checking in with them. Its linked to FB so anybody you are friends with on FB will also know where you are if they are in the area.

Just Food For Thought!

On a good note. The current Drill Team did a tribute last night & I was very impressed with the Show. The routines where very well done & lighting & music was top notch. For a High School Show! They could have charged $20 at the door VS $12, It was pretty fun actually. But it had its momments & of course me & this other poor Bastard had to take pics with 20 damn camara's for all these woman wanting to pose together & there had to been close to 30 just for their year alone
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

No highschool chicks, don't care
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

A bartender at Red Robin said that during happy hour you can get a free regular beer when you check in with 4square. When I tried to sign up, their server was having problems.

Comment

You can turn off the link with Facebook that way it doesn't show up every time you check in with Foursquare. I just started using it cause if the deals my friend was getting for being a mayor at places.

Mayor is person with the most check ins at said location.

Sent from my Rooted Thunderbolt
        92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
        15 GT w/PP

Comment

Neat app, I just downloaded it and checked in at work. lol

Comment

i use it alot. I get free chips and salsa everytime i check in at chilis. There are numerous places you can get discounts from.
            2007 Silverado CC
            1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by streetdemon70 View Post
              i use it alot. I get free chips and salsa everytime i check in at chilis. There are numerous places you can get discounts from.
              So you just show your server the screen on your phone where you checked in at Chilis? That seems kind of odd.
              Last edited by SVTNorthTexas; 04-11-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                So you just show your server the screen on your phone where you checked in at Chilis?
                Yes! Download the app & then once you download it. You just click the app, For Example, We where at Houlihans & I got some free spinch app with bread just for checking in
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

You people eat out too much if you are using something like that. lol.

Comment

Ain't nothin wrong with saving a couple bucks, no matter how often you go out to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                      Well went with my GF last night to her Naaman Drill Team Reunion. Let me just say I should have passed, But I made the best of it with the few guys that where there. Well one of the other poor bastards who got suckered into coming with his GF introduced me to FOURSQUARE, Long and short of it, You download this on your phone and when you go out to eat you check in using Foursquare & you get points & some places will even give you free food for checking in with them. Its linked to FB so anybody you are friends with on FB will also know where you are if they are in the area.

Just Food For Thought!

On a good note. The current Drill Team did a tribute last night & I was very impressed with the Show. The routines where very well done & lighting & music was top notch. For a High School Show! They could have charged $20 at the door VS $12, It was pretty fun actually. But it had its momments & of course me & this other poor Bastard had to take pics with 20 damn camara's for all these woman wanting to pose together & there had to been close to 30 just for their year alone
                      Lol stopped reading after this. I've always hated Naaman and Garland for that matter.

Pretty old app though fyi... I check in all the time especially around my house off greenville. I'll even check in to the blue goose or cafe brazil from my house every now and then
                      Last edited by papapepper; 04-11-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                        Neat app, I just downloaded it and checked in at work. lol
                        Did you get a free Big Mac?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Did you get a free Big Mac?
                            Nope. I don't work in the food industry. I work at a bank. But I'll make sure to come see you at the drive through on lunch. I hear you're working the day shift now.

Comment

Actually, my bar IS on there. I may have to do a free beer type thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X