Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience

Do you have it?

–noun 1. the quality of being patient , as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.

I have noticed over the last few years I have less of it. I thought as you get older your give a shit meter gets weaker and you just kind of let things go.

I find that if I am in the middle of something, and someone bothers me, I get really irritated. Is this just a flaw I have more than likely developed, or is it just an overall issue for most people?

It's a virtue

I'm the same way.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

When you say No, is it in certain situations, or in general? I have patience with mostly everything else, but people really irritate me when they start trying to tell me something while I am in the middle of something else.

Comment

no sir, and i need it !
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I believe being too impatient is my biggest flaw

i like shit to get done and get it done fast!!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              When you say No, is it in certain situations, or in general? I have patience with mostly everything else, but people really irritate me when they start trying to tell me something while I am in the middle of something else.
              Depending on my mood I can be universally impatient.

Comment

I am, very. I only get impatient with really small stupid things that don't matter. Anything important, I'm generally really patient.

Comment

For the most part I am a very patient person. I am very cool and calm. However there are certain situations that will set me off like a firecracker. But I also know how to calm down relatively quickly.

Comment

I also have a patience and anger problem. It manifests itself easily on the road where I deem most others around me as incompetent drivers.

I think the root cause of impatience and anger is pride. I think the Bible talks a little bit about these issues.
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

I'm like the OP claims.... If I'm in the middle of something and swamped and someone is trying to tell me something I get very annoyed.

Comment

Never had it, never will.

Comment

No.

Comment

Martial arts, marriage and my two year old daughter have taught me alot of patience. So, yes I'm a very patient person.

Comment

While I wouldn't call myself a patient man I am much more patient then I was in my youth and notice my increasing patience with each year.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                              X