trace a cell number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trace a cell number

how can i trace a cell phone number, like name on the account, address, other lines and their numbers? i want as much information as i can get.

Your chick sending nudies out again? j/k man, story?

Comment

whats the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
        how can i trace a cell phone number, like name on the account, address, other lines and their numbers? i want as much information as i can get.
        You're doing it wrong. Post up tits and a story and we may help
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

someones texting me and telling me their going to kick my ass if i don stay away from him and his chick. i have no clue who this is. im also not messing around with any chick except my wife. i got my number changed a year ago, so no old hoe's have this number. ive told this guy he has the wrong number, just dont like that he's threating to fuck up my life and he says he's not afraid to go back to prison, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            You're doing it wrong. Post up tits and a story and we may help
            posted story, but im at work and cant post tits right now

Comment

Right, then post up the number and when you get home put up some tits and we'll see if chuck is there
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

iPhone has a free cell phone reverse that worked 75% of the time. You can PM me the number and i'll try to get you a name.

Once you have the name you can go off that and try to find more information, but it would be pretty hard if the name is generic.

Now if you want to pay for a service to provide you all the details of the phone number, that is an option too, though i've personally never used a service like that, so I cannot recommend any.

Comment

Just use really, really thin paper and a number 2 pencil. You can pretty much trace anything with those.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                    someones texting me and telling me their going to kick my ass if i don stay away from him and his chick. i have no clue who this is. im also not messing around with any chick except my wife. i got my number changed a year ago, so no old hoe's have this number. ive told this guy he has the wrong number, just dont like that he's threating to fuck up my life and he says he's not afraid to go back to prison, lol.
                    Next time he texts you ask him if he tasted your baby gravy on his G/F lips when he kissed her. That will always calm them down.

Comment

Pass the wire!!
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

just block it?

Comment

Working...
                        X