• Chase right now on 635!

White ford ranger just passed

635 and josey headed east

Comment

Female in her 40s smoking a cigarette talking on her cell phone

Comment

This lady suxors at navigating traffic

Comment

I saw that too!!! I was the 635 Montfort light heading east. I saw the white Ford Ranger and 2 Irving cops right on her trail. And then a another SUV cop a couple cars back. I saw some traffic at Preston, and I SWEAR I am still hearing the sirens. I work right off Montfort. She even used her blinker when she got into another lane. Wasn't driving too fast at all.

Comment

They ended up calling off the chase and the channel four copter lost her in downtown. Looks like she got away for now...

Comment

Amazing a ford ranger could out run anything.

Comment

LOL at the police not getting a ranger pulled over, and the chick talking on her phone the whole time too!
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

They should pitted her into the median

Comment

Why didn't they shoot her?

Comment

White truck Wednesday.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

How does a helicopter lose a car because it is downtown? Can the helicopters not fly high enough to keep track?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          How does a helicopter lose a car because it is downtown? Can the helicopters not fly high enough to keep track?
                          FAA has certain altitudes that helicopters can fly in, If they go high enough they have to file a flight plan or have special credentials. Plus its not like blue thunder racing though downtown can maneuver that easy amongst the buildings

Comment

A chase on 635? It must be Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              FAA has certain altitudes that helicopters can fly in, If they go high enough they have to file a flight plan or have special credentials. Plus its not like blue thunder racing though downtown can maneuver that easy amongst the buildings
                              yeah its hard for helicopters in downtown because of love field...

Comment

Working...
                              X