Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the state troopers have any major changes in radar equipment over last 2 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the state troopers have any major changes in radar equipment over last 2 years?

Got a ticket that I have to take care of personally in brownsville tx since lawyers lazy and wont even take care of it, its a 3 year old ticket.

get another lawyer
    WRX

Comment

My radar detector passport (newest one) show dps to have ka band

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        get another lawyer
        i'm going down their monday to have a meeting with this one and a new one.

I was assured the ticket would be taken care of but then get the original bill from this guy 3 weeks later

Comment

no

Comment

Pay the ticket and be done with it?

Comment

This is the one ticket that i wanna fight no matter what

wrong car wrong license wrong posted speed written on ticket, if i can't get that kind of ticket dropped it'll be an epic fail.

Comment

It being three years old may work against you.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Glad you didn't get a ticket where I work =P Our judge will just revise it and make you still pay it. You were speeding or you wouldn't have gotten pulled over. So why fight it because the officer made a mistake? Own up and pay what you owe the state.

Comment

I don't understand why you need a lawyer for that? You can do it yourself and not pay a lawyer? All your lawyer will say is what you can say to the judge.

Comment

Why don't you just fly down there and back? You could be back the same day.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                        Got a ticket that I have to take care of personally in brownsville tx since lawyers lazy and wont even take care of it, its a 3 year old ticket.
                        if the ticket is 3 years old what does changes in the last two years have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                          You were speeding or you wouldn't have gotten pulled over.
                          Of course he was, no one in that uniform ever makes a mistake and hell if they do, they just lie about it.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            if the ticket is 3 years old what does changes in the last two years have to do with anything?
                            I was just thinking the same thing.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                              Glad you didn't get a ticket where I work =P Our judge will just revise it and make you still pay it. You were speeding or you wouldn't have gotten pulled over. So why fight it because the officer made a mistake? Own up and pay what you owe the state.

because we all know every officer is ALWAYS correct

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Working...
                              X