X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Custody Questions? Lawyers?

Little background.
    Fiance got knocked up in ~ june. we lived in missouri
    My fathers health started to fail in sept so i visited to help him and my mother with the ordeal.
    I went back in late jan for the birth and to plan moving the family here to tx. Come to find out she was sleeping around on me while i was here helping my parents.

I promptly pack my shit, get her to write a letter saying i can take our 2 yr old back with me to tx. and eject.

Before i left i took a Q-tip and took a sample of mouth slobber from the newborn for a dna test. (I have my doubts hes mine now.) I am the father on the birth cert.

Anyone have any advice/legal opinion on how to go about gaining custody of both children (if the newborn is mine)?

Duct tape + zip ties = problem solved

Comment

What did the paternity test from Walgreens say?

Comment

If you really want to find out...

www.mauryshow.com/be_a_guest.php

Comment

i couldnt just shit out on a 3yr old. mine or not. I hope you get to the bottom of this and that you get the answer you are looking for.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Alexander & Associates
            Elizabeth Windley
            972-420-6560

She got me full 50/50 custody, the kids are mine though. No child support, she is very good and will come out swinging.

Comment

If she's staying in a different state with the kids then it will probably have jurisdiction there, not here in TX, but regardless of wether your the father or not biologically, in the courts eyes, you've started raising the kid, your the daddy.

Comment

thanks guys. let me clarify.

Im (now) living in texas
                shes living in missouri
                she has the newborn with her and i have the 2 1/2 yr old with me.
                Ive seen my sister go through a custody battle in state. but have never seen anyone fight a out of state custody battle, which is were the advice / questions came in.
                Id like to get legal custody of the 2 1/2 year old atleast, this way she cant just get a wild hair up her ass and take him away. (yes shes that kind of person, she tried to blame me for her cheating)

Comment

You need to go file for temp custody of your son.

Comment

Working...
                  X