Blow me.... insulation in the attic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow me.... insulation in the attic

Hey guys, who around here does insulation? I need some glass blown into the attic to make our home buyers happy. I need a quote and hopefully a quick turn around..

Please respond here or PM me.

Mucho Thanks..

So...if you have a bit of time and a friend you can knock it out in about 2-3 hours with a rented machine and the insulation they sell at lowes/home depot.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I know you are in a situation with your move, but you should tell them to get bent.

Was this a finding on the home inspection?
      2006 Civic SI
      2009 Pilot
      1988 GT
      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Home depot lets you use the machine for free with purchase. Its really easy to do. 1 guy feeds the machine, the other sprays

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          So...if you have a bit of time and a friend you can knock it out in about 2-3 hours with a rented machine and the insulation they sell at lowes/home depot.
          Unfortunately, time isn't a luxury I've got these days. I'm traveling a lot over the next couple of weeks.

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
          I know you are in a situation with your move, but you should tell them to get bent.

Was this a finding on the home inspection?
          I'd love to, but I've budgeted for up to $4000 in repairs and everything they are demanding is gonna cost $1500 at best. Also, I'm on a tight scheduled to GTFOuttaHere. We close on the new home on April 24th. At the end of the day, I'm still making a killing on the sale. I bought it in 2012 for $210K and I'm selling for $310K. I owe $195000.

That said, I sure as hell am gonna do EVERYTHING on the cheap.

Comment

Nevermind guys, the buyer accepted my proposal to kick back some cash to them.

In other good news, the buyer's option period ends today.

Comment

Thats great
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
              X