Texasfailuretoappear.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texasfailuretoappear.com

Anyone else get one of these about two months before your license was set to renew?

I got a letter from them saying I had an outstanding citation and that it had to be taken care of or my license would not renew. I was curious because the last time I was ticketed for anything was for rolling stop in Irving around 2011.

I looked it up and it's a citation from burleson which I don't remember getting....

From October 2009.

Now I've been background checked a few times for my job since then, renewed my license in dec 2010, and again in 2011 when I got my CHL.

How has this never showed up until now?

I'll have an attorney look more into it, as I have no idea what it is for, but that's pretty fucky that they wait 7 years before letting me know about it.

It could be someone with a similar name, or someone that's stolen your identity.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Pantego - Display Expired License Plates Closed 04-29-2008

I hated living next to that city.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Just got off the phone with the court. Turns out it wasn't me. They transposed something and put someone else's citation on my file.

They are taking it off the system and notifying State of Texas

Now I just hope this doesn't interfere with my LTC renewal that is in process.

Comment

I figured it was Hillary's campaign trying to get to you since you've been posting so much negativity about her. Although you're still alive and didn't shoot yourself in the back of the head a few times...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            I figured it was Hillary's campaign trying to get to you since you've been posting so much negativity about her. Although you're still alive and didn't shoot yourself in the back of the head a few times...
            Nope, no plans for any arkancide here. I'm not near important enough.

Although, I'm pretty sure those other dudes thought the same thing right before they bit it.

Comment

Working...
            X