Winner of hide and seek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    What ever happen to that little slut, Undietaker?
    She got married, had kids, same thing that happened to most.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      She got married, had kids
      I'll still hit it!

Crazie and I want to show her the Northstar and the Cockasaurusmex simultaneously...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'll still hit it!

Crazie and I want to show her the Northstar and the Cockasaurusmex simultaneously...
        I'd disappoint the SHIT out of her! Worst 20 seconds of her life.

Comment

I wondered if she thought I was someone else, she was always extra friendly to me the few times I saw her out, and friended me on facebook.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I wondered if she thought I was someone else, she was always extra friendly to me the few times I saw her out, and friended me on facebook.
            Bitch, did you tell her you were BOOSTED32V?!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Bitch, did you tell her you were BOOSTED32V?!
              I wish I could say I have a reason. I dont.

Comment

I see her every now and then around town.
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I work with her brother. He said she never went out to pick up any bodies like she said she did. He said she just stayed at the funeral home and never got off dfwstangs lol
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Prime example of what the welfare system promotes, total dependence on the government.
                    Exactly what I was going to post. I knew the story before I read it. Not at all surprised she sold a freezer with a dead body in it for $30. These are dumbass people that need the charity of others to survive.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      It's like a $1400 for cremation. You even get a shitty box for the remains.
                      $825 at Hilliard Funeral Home

Comment

Working...
                      X