anyone work for att wireless anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone work for att wireless anymore?

looking to upgrade to an iphone 6plus from my old ass 5. is there no longer a discount for "upgrading" when you have had your phone for a couple of years??

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

They will want you to go to the "NEXT" plan or pay full price, I just went through this a few months ago.

Comment

No such thing as discounts for signing contracts anymore went away a year or so ago

Comment

gotcha. thanks gents!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I still have an upgrade available on my account. Hopefully they don't make me go to the next deal after I upgrade. I have a 5 too. Trying to hold out for the new iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            looking to upgrade to an iphone 6plus from my old ass 5. is there no longer a discount for "upgrading" when you have had your phone for a couple of years??

god bless.
            Don't put that 6 plus in your back pocket. Mine looks like a banana now. Happened the first week after I paid for it outright 750 ish dollars. Didn't have to worry about that with the older iPhones.
            Originally posted by soap
            i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
              I still have an upgrade available on my account. Hopefully they don't make me go to the next deal after I upgrade. I have a 5 too. Trying to hold out for the new iPhone
              They won't let you upgrade, they will force you to change your account. You will no longer own a phone or receive money for trading your old phone in, the next plan is essentially a lease plan you are paying every month with an option to buy your old phone next time you are eligible for upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                i went up to the att store today, and yeah no dice on buying a discounted phone......

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                Don't put that 6 plus in your back pocket. Mine looks like a banana now. Happened the first week after I paid for it outright 750 ish dollars. Didn't have to worry about that with the older iPhones.
                did you have it in a case?? how big a boy are ya?? I got another otterbox for this one, the otterbox kept my iphone5 alive for this long.

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                They won't let you upgrade, they will force you to change your account. You will no longer own a phone or receive money for trading your old phone in, the next plan is essentially a lease plan you are paying every month with an option to buy your old phone next time you are eligible for upgrade
                100% correct sir.

god bless.

Comment

you aint leasing a fucking thing. You're buying it on a monthly payment plan attached to your phone bill.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What kind of man puts a phone is his back pocket? That's some bitch level shit right there.

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                      LMAO, sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but bendgate was real and people worked real hard to downplay it.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      you aint leasing a fucking thing. You're buying it on a monthly payment plan attached to your phone bill.
                      I'm of the mind too, that it's more like a lease. There are stipulations on the condition for surrender to be able to take advantage of the "upgrade"-more like update plan.
                      Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      What kind of man puts a phone is his back pocket? That's some bitch level shit right there.
                      Well, under most circumstances, most guys wouldn't, but if you wear jeans like Wranglers, you couldn't use your front pocket for a modern smartphone. That being said, I think your average non-mouth breather wouldn't sit on their phone, but I'm a natural optimist.

Comment

If you've been using the 5 and want to save some money, go with the SE. It's a great little phone and cost almost half the price of a 6s Plus. I recently upgraded/downgraded from a 6 plus to the SE and I'm very happy with it.

The 6 plus was a dud due to the lack of RAM and I refused to spend $1000 again on a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          LMAO, sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but bendgate was real and people worked real hard to downplay it.

I'm of the mind too, that it's more like a lease. There are stipulations on the condition for surrender to be able to take advantage of the "upgrade"-more like update plan.

Well, under most circumstances, most guys wouldn't, but if you wear jeans like Wranglers, you couldn't use your front pocket for a modern smartphone. That being said, I think your average non-mouth breather wouldn't sit on their phone, but I'm a natural optimist.
                          That's why I try and stick to tacticool pants. Mo' pockets mo' betta.

My 5s fit's nicely in my Levi front pockets. I had a note 2 at one time that was just about sticking out, so I could imagine the 6 being a little too big.

Comment

I got a check in the mail from AT&T, I guess they got sued over taxes or something. It was a whopping $1.85!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                              I got a check in the mail from AT&T, I guess they got sued over taxes or something. It was a whopping $1.85!!!
                              Mine was for $16.lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X