east dallas trannys!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• east dallas trannys!!!!

so my buddy from work trans just crapped the bed on him. he has his car sitting at pep boys. is there a good tranny shop in east dallas that I should send him to? 2013 Nissan sentra sr auto. or should he let pep boys do it? they quoted $1600 just in labor!! thanks gents.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

much disappoint....

Comment

wth did I just read?

you want a tranny to do what to your pep boy for $1600?

Comment

Unless he's over 60k miles, a 2013 Sentra should have a powertrain warranty.

Comment

Sean to his erection 8 seconds ago "sorry buddy, not this time"

Comment

sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              lmao!

Comment

Have him check the local Target ladies room.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  lmao!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

And I thought this was going to be about Target.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The sentra is not automatic it is cvt. I bet your buddy put standard atf in it and blew it up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                        The sentra is not automatic it is cvt. I bet your buddy put standard atf in it and blew it up.
                        you are correct its cvt.. i did not know that about the fluid. he did tell me he just had the trans flushed.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          you are correct its cvt.. i did not know that about the fluid. he did tell me he just had the trans flushed.

god bless.
                          So did pep boys sell him the right fluid or did he just walk in and grab a bunch of import blend atf. If a shop did the flush he should call them and inform them about the current situation. Most of the time these transmissions are sealed and do not have dip sticks for this reason so that an owner can't accidentally blow their transmission using the wrong fluid to top it off

I do not like cvt, it always feels like the trans is slipping and the computer is always trying to hunt for the right gear settings. I'm sure he felt the same thing and thought he was going to cure the problem by flushing it

Last edited by 4king; 04-26-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I usually pick up my Trannys from the Flying J,
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              I usually pick up my Cows from the Flying J,
                              Fixed...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X