Vegas airport transportation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas airport transportation

What is the best way to get to the strip from the airport? Last time I went the line for the cabs was wrapped around the airport, I think we waited 1hr for a cab.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

limo, bout 10-15 dimes, some cristal...oh and blow

Comment

We usual rent a car, but have done a limo when travelling with a group and that was well worth it.

Comment

If you do a cab make sure you know the way or they'll take you the long way to get make more $

Comment

Uber

Comment

Depends on the hotel but most of the Vegas shuttles are under $10 each way and run constantly. The hotel would probably be happy to book one for you if they don't already have their own.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
              If you do a cab make sure you know the way or they'll take you the long way to get make more $
              This.

Uber isn't allowed to pick up at the airport in LV.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                This.

The last time I took a cab in Vegas the fare was over $5 before we got out of the NYNY parking lot. Ended up being $15 but I made my flight so it was worth it.

Comment

Off topic, but that is so gay. It's the same way at Love Field, and DFW is now being sued for allowing Uber to pick up.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Steal a police car.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                      This

Comment

This.

You can catch the hotel shuttle to the closest hotel from the airport, have the Uber pick you up there, done it quite a few times.

I've caught a ride a couple of times to this Best Western by the airport in their hotel shuttle van, then had Uber pick me up from there.

Last edited by SMKR; 09-23-2015, 02:20 PM.

Comment

This.

Take the car rental shuttle and have the Uber driver pick you up there.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            Take the car rental shuttle and have the Uber driver pick you up there.
                            That's a good idea.. In fact, it seems like I have heard of people doing that with Taxi's, to skip the line when too big.

Comment

my driver just holds up a sign when i walk out so i know which ride to go to.

Comment

Working...
                              X