Local Real Estate Agent? DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Real Estate Agent? DFW

Do we have a local "board" Realtor? I originally got licensed in 02 but went into the corporate life for a long time while me and my dad have been doing investment/flipping/rentals on the side. Recently I decided to get back into it full time. I live in Denton County but we are buying/selling houses all over DFW. Not trying to promote myself right now but more asking if it would be worth becoming an advertiser on here to help questions and hopefully get a few listings. Having not ever advertised on here before just wondering how much it would help in the real estate situation? I will also pm an admin to get pricing on it.

We did, Amy, but I dont think she is advertising anymore.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd say become an advertiser and rock on.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        I'd say become an advertiser and rock on.
        cool Im going to definitely look into it then I will know for sure!

Comment

Yup, go for it and treat our people right. You'll find that word of mouth is very effective around here.

I've already got a realtor working for me, otherwise I'd at least give you some consideration.

Comment

The Amy situation was strange, they signed up and disappeared.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              Yup, go for it and treat our people right. You'll find that word of mouth is very effective around here.

I've already got a realtor working for me, otherwise I'd at least give you some consideration.
              I know and I'm a Dentonite so it would have worked out good but thats how it goes sometimes. If you have any questions or things I can help you out with I'm happy to help out

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              The Amy situation was strange, they signed up and disappeared.
              Thanks for the info, I think anyone that knows me personally and I have met on here know I am almost honest to a fault and I am definitely willing to take care of my customers. I think thats the info I was looking for on it

Comment

Good to help out the board and it also helps with putting your name online. I've had people call me that came across my dfwmustangs ad, and they weren't even board members. Just surfing the net and coming across dfwmustangs and reading good reviews.

I work with several realtors, shoot me an e-mail so we can network. I can help drive some extra business your way.

Tdominguez@allstate.com
                Allstate Insurance
                Dominguez Agency
                1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                Arlington, TX. 76018
                817-405-2011
                tdominguez@allstate.com
                Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Nate sold his share of houses when he was around. I used him for the sale of mine in DeSoto and for my purchase here.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

how's the truck coming?

Comment

My ex is a pretty good realtor. I've referred a few people from the board to her in the past, and haven't heard anything negative. I was thinking that realtors are a dying breed considering a lot of houses pretty-much sell themselves, especially since everyone has that newfangled innarnet now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
                        Good to help out the board and it also helps with putting your name online. I've had people call me that came across my dfwmustangs ad, and they weren't even board members. Just surfing the net and coming across dfwmustangs and reading good reviews.
                        We get a TON of search engine traffic, so if you sign up and post the right keywords it can be very good for advertising outside of the board too.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          My ex is a pretty good realtor. I've referred a few people from the board to her in the past, and haven't heard anything negative. I was thinking that realtors are a dying breed considering a lot of houses pretty-much sell themselves, especially since everyone has that newfangled innarnet now.
                          They are a dying breed because 90% of them suck, and the other 10% are still way over paid for what little work is now required thanks to the internet.

Of the 4 real estate agents ive worked with during house purchases...they all sucked. I would seriously have been better off doing it myself.

Comment

I agree. A well-informed buyer/seller almost always knows way more than their realtor, who doesn't do much, and gets a fat check. The last home I lived-in sold within a few days for full asking price, by selling it ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              They are a dying breed because 90% of them suck, and the other 10% are still way over paid for what little work is now required thanks to the internet.

Of the 4 real estate agents ive worked with during house purchases...they all sucked. I would seriously have been better off doing it myself.
                              Originally posted by MattB View Post
                              I agree. A well-informed buyer/seller almost always knows way more than their realtor, who doesn't do much, and gets a fat check. The last home I lived-in sold within a few days for full asking price, by selling it ourselves.
                              Meh. Good real estate agents are irreplaceable imo. I had a shitty one, and could have done what I did myself. I can do plenty on my own, but the good ones are keyed in to issues and things that arise in specific areas. There are certain agents that only work in limited, specific areas. These are the ones I'm referring to. When we find the right property, I'll be dealing with one of those as opposed to an agent that will sell a house anywhere in the State of Texas.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X