Who is our resident hot shot driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is our resident hot shot driver?

Thought about doing it myself but don't have time with work, kids activities etc. Need my red/white truck taken to it's new owner in Boston.

Damn man, was hoping you were keeping it. Did you have a chance to get a measurement on the height?
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Damn man, was hoping you were keeping it. Did you have a chance to get a measurement on the height?

Roof measurement is between 76" and 78" hard to get a straight measurement

Well I want to keep it, guy has only sent a deposit so far, but wife says I need something with a back seat to carry all 3 girls so selling this to get a blazer. Found a 1973, #'s matching, white/orange all original K5, one owner, 77k original miles for a helluva price. So selling the truck to get the K5.

Comment

Both of those trucks are clean as FUCK.

Comment

Yea, I agree, I put it on Ebay and had an offer in 30 mins I was happy with at $15,500. My truck has 91k original miles, all original drive train, no body damage or rust or any issues.....

Comment

If someone wants a time capsule, here is a sweet deal.... I'd buy it if I had this much extra in the play funds...this truck has less than 20k original miles....

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              Did you get my PM about Washington?
              Nope, let me check.....

Comment

SHEESH. I never knew those trucks were bringing that kind of skrilla. Too rich for my blood. I'm out.

Comment

If Jody has any balls, he'll jump on that gray one. Holy shit. Short of the hood, it is perfect.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

way to keep your pimp hand strong, smkr!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      If Jody has any balls, he'll jump on that gray one. Holy shit. Short of the hood, it is perfect.
                      Hey, I saw that edit dammit . I can't even talk myself into pulling the trigger on a $12k one, I sure as hell won't talk myself into a $20k one!

That thing is clean as fuck though, damn.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Hate to see that thing rust away in Boston. That'd be a damn shame. That's a great truck to pass along to your kids, great first car. Will you always cart them around together? I love the regular cab, it's how trucks used to be. Keep it around!

Comment

You'd be out of your fucking mind to pay $22K for that 87 truck.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            You'd be out of your fucking mind to pay $22K for that 87 truck.
                            No you wouldn't, that's the going price for that truck in that condition. He will get it, that's for sure. It doesn't even have 20,000 miles on it. It's a two owner truck. The original owner bought it and never drove the thing, only showed it in local shows. That guy bought it last year. If he puts it on Ebay I bet it would bring 25k.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                              BTW, brad88gt runs a hotshot service.
                              Thanks. Also, I appreciate the offer on the blazer but it looks like I'll have to get it transported. I had it checked out and it has the death wobble.

Comment

Working...
                              X