My company is looking for a Fleet Mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My company is looking for a Fleet Mechanic

I understand this is not the Employment section, but I know there's several good mechanics that read this section and may never go to the Employment area.

My partner company is looking to hire their first Fleet Mechanic. The job is located next to the 820/35/287 interchange in Ft. Worth.

Must have strong knowledge of late model Ford F250,350, 550 trucks, gas and diesel. Some Med. Duty truck knowledge, and be able to work on all sorts of small and big equipment from Stihl line trimmers, zero turn mowers, up to John Deere front end loaders and skid steer.

This will be a one man operation, you'll make all your own parts purchases, handle any outside repairs that have to be done and will need to setup a Maintenance Records system. And work the mechanic work too.

Not asking for a bumper to bumper guy, but need someone who can tell when a outside company is not being honest with the repairs they are performing when stuff gets sent out.

All "TOOLS" are supplied

The company usually hires by word of mouth, and doesn't advertise much, they really like someone to be referred to them.

Excellent benefits, low cost insurance, pay will reflect experience.

If interested, send a resume to :
    jrener.bmw@gmail.com

My friend is the manager and he's a great guy to work for.
    Last edited by prostock1; 07-20-2015, 11:47 AM.
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".
Working...
X