• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    I like being poor.
    No shit.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      I like being poor.

What do you consider to be poor?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I make 300C money

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
          I make 300C money
          Miles above Yaris money.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I've had meetings and lunch with Ross Perot Sr. It was fun explaining the concepts of virtualization to him. I really got his attention when I told him there was a huge pile of money on the table and he was just leaving it there.

Ross Sr is a kick ass guy. He is obviously very smart and focused but he is also extremely genuine, friendly, and easy to talk to. He would wonder the cafeteria at Perot Systems during lunch time just so he could say high to employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              I've had meetings and lunch with Ross Perot Sr. It was fun explaining the concepts of virtualization to him. I really got his attention when I told him there was a huge pile of money on the table and he was just leaving it there.

Ross Sr is a kick ass guy. He is obviously very smart and focused but he is also extremely genuine, friendly, and easy to talk to. He would wonder the cafeteria at Perot Systems during lunch time just so he could say high to employees.
              Even though he doesn't own it anymore, he's still there everyday, still offices out of the Dell buildings. He still eats lunch with the same personal security guy everyday.

Comment

This thread has resolidified that I'm a lowly blue collar worker. It still amazes me the amount of diversity that is found in this board. From locations of members, to occupations, to life experiences, and such.

Comment

I came here for pictures and just got words...

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                    This thread has resolidified that I'm a lowly blue collar worker. It still amazes me the amount of diversity that is found in this board. From locations of members, to occupations, to life experiences, and such.
                    Nothing wrong with being a blue collar worker. If you do it right you can exceed what most white collar workers make by a very wide margin and you can do it much faster then they can. The first step is to do what ever you are currently doing for someone else and start doing it for yourself. AC techs and plumbers have a license to print money in this state if they are on the ball.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      I came here for pictures and just got words...
                      Mongo no likey!

Comment

Originally posted by bradm View Post
                        i came here for pictures and just got words...
                        same here, all i took from it are the insanely rich can buy the time to read that massive wall of text.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

Someone I know who works there tells me if he walks by and sees food on your plate he likes, he has been known to pick up a fork and start eating from it while chatting with you. I don't know if that is ballsy or dementia or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Mongo no likey!
                            I swear to god, when I typed that I almost ended it with "Brad is only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              Someone I know who works there tells me if he walks by and sees food on your plate he likes, he has been known to pick up a fork and start eating from it while chatting with you. I don't know if that is ballsy or dementia or both.
                              I've been there six years and share an office with someone who's been there almost 20, and I've never heard a story like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                I swear to god, when I typed that I almost ended it with "Brad is only pawn in game of life."
                                That's freaking funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X