creditrepair.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creditrepair.com

Anyone ever used them or a company like them to help clean up your credit?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Yeah, the one that really helped me was www.dontbuyshityoucantafford.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Yeah, the one that really helped me was www.dontbuyshityoucantafford.com.
      Site links to a support group for displaced oil field workers.

Comment

Never have but I got 1 account that went to collections after I moved, they kept sending my shit to my old house

Comment

Most of those places are scams. Go to Experian's website and pay for your three scores and reports. And negotiate with the creditors you owe money too. Don't DISPUTE anything on there, only if they really aren't your debts or very old ones and then tell them to remove them, again DON'T DISPUTE! There's another thread here with some very good info, I suggest you look it up, it might be the mortgage thread.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            lmfao!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Such truth in this post. I have a friend struggling like hell right now because he is a displaced oilfield worker.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Such truth in this post. I have a friend struggling like hell right now because he is a displaced oilfield worker.
                My favorite, was a friend from undergrad with her giant fake tits, courtesy of $100/bbl oil, asking for prayers because they had just bought a new house, a new suv, a new truck, a new toy hauler, and some toys to fill it with, and her husband was laid off.

Comment

Pics of said friend

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Most of those places are scams. Go to Experian's website and pay for your three scores and reports. And negotiate with the creditors you owe money too. Don't DISPUTE anything on there, only if they really aren't your debts or very old ones and then tell them to remove them, again DON'T DISPUTE! There's another thread here with some very good info, I suggest you look it up, it might be the mortgage thread.
                    And why not? Debt could be valid, but once beyond the statute of limitations, it is likely cheaper and more efficient to dispute.

Comment

And why not? Debt could be valid, but once beyond the statute of limitations, it is likely cheaper and more efficient to dispute.
                      I did put that in there, Red. I highlighted it for you in case you missed it.

Comment

I did put that in there, Red. I highlighted it for you in case you missed it.
                        Very old = 4 years in Texas

Comment

Very old = 4 years in Texas
                          Ahh, thanks for the info. Now post pics of those fake tits you were talking about?

Comment

This is bad advice

Don't buy scores off of Experians site. Buy them at Myfico.com.

Don't pay for your reports of you haven't received your annual free report. If you have already received your free reports, buy them form each bureau directly.

If by negotiate with creditors you mean collections and charge offs, a paid collection or charge off dings your score the same as unpaid collections and charge offs. You should only pay if they put in writing that they will delete the entire trade line from all 4 bureaus and never sell or reinstate

You should dispute in writing. Do not dispute as "not mine". That part is correct. But compare all three reports and find the discrepancies between them and dispute those inaccuracies.

Comment

creditboards.com

Comment

Working...
                              X