Pate swap meet this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pate swap meet this weekend

Who's going this weekend and who has went on Friday and was it worth it? I'm thinking of going on Friday to miss some of the crowd if its worth it.

I'll be out there Friday. Burning some "personal time" from work. Fridays at most swap meets are generally worth it.

Comment

I was thinking of bailing on work early and going tomorrow afternoon. Are they set up on Thursdays?

Comment

We are headed that way tomorrow. Will walk it Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Probably lose about 7-8 lbs easily!!

Comment

Weds pm, Thursday , Friday , Saturday till noon, don't even bother past that

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            We are headed that way tomorrow. Will walk it Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Probably lose about 7-8 lbs easily!!
            dedication!

Comment

I hope to go there tomorrow. I plan on being in Pawnee, OK Saturday to see a Steam Thresher Show. I always wanted to see those old steam tractors operating up close.

Comment

We'll be out there Friday,usually the only day we go and it's normally worth it. Probably renting a scooter this time though....lol

Comment

What is everybody looking for? We might be able to help each other spot stuff.

I'm looking for some black leather/vinyl seats to put in the 66. Maybe 99-04 mustang seats, but I'm open to whatever would look good in a classic and offer more support than the crappy factory buckets. Preferably less than $300.

Comment

Not going this year. Last year I bought two spots on a Friday and cleaned out my whole shop. Sold everything by 1pm and tried to walk the whole place but it's ginormous. If the weather is nice it's well worth the trip.

Comment

I'll be there on Friday, my Dad and I are splitting a space. I'll have a couple random things, not a whole lot though. Not sure what my Dad has left over, hopefully not a complete car.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        What is everybody looking for? We might be able to help each other spot stuff.

I'm looking for some black leather/vinyl seats to put in the 66. Maybe 99-04 mustang seats, but I'm open to whatever would look good in a classic and offer more support than the crappy factory buckets. Preferably less than $300.
                        Dude, I bought fox seats and got vinyl covers from Cj's for them that look similar to the rear.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Be on the look out for Russ No More Street Rods. It's my uncles shop out of Monroe, La, they build a lot of deuce coupes etc.. He should have a couple of spaces.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Dude, I bought fox seats and got vinyl covers from Cj's for them that look similar to the rear.
                            That's cool man. I'd love to see pics. If they're in your build thread I must've missed them.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              That's cool man. I'd love to see pics. If they're in your build thread I must've missed them.
                              It's just this with all black pleather...

similar to the back seat:

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X