Where to look for a used pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to look for a used pickup

Trying to help a buddy out. Recently divorced and not much money. He needs a truck for work but also something to haul his kids around in. So looking for a dual cab/extended cab pickup. V6 or V8 since he will be pulling a small work trailer. A 2003+ Tacoma would be ideal. But too much $$$. He only has @ 5-6k

Uhhhhhh Craigslist.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      Uhhhhhh Craigslist.....
      Yep. All the deals these days ain't at the car lot, they're on the craigslist
      WH

Comment

Usedtrucklist.com
        sigpic
        "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
        through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
        We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
        my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I've got a 2001 GMC 4.8 extended cab with 220k miles for $3500 if he decides against a Toyota.

Comment

I have an 07 f150 stx extended cab short bed flare side. Race red my dad was the only owner and it's been garaged it's entire life. 145k miles from him driving to commerce

$7500

I have not posted it to craigslist, this screen shot was just a draft. I am going to price it high though, the truck is in like new condition inside and out. I changed the plugs back in December it's good to go another 60k miles but it may need new rear brake rotors, I can feel the pads "stick" from a light and they squeak in reverse

Last edited by 4king; 04-01-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X