Top gear attacked in Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top gear attacked in Argentina

“Top Gear” cast, crew attacked in Argentina http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/top-ge...d-in-argentina
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Yeah, something tells me they were doing a "bit" with the whole plate thing and crossed the wrong guy.

Comment

lol, touchy subject. It was pretty fucking embarassing. It got their president thrown right the hell out of office. Still pretty touchy it seems.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

they were lucky some rednecks didn't shoot their asses on that drive from Fla to New Orleans.
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
          Yeah, something tells me they were doing a "bit" with the whole plate thing and crossed the wrong guy.

That plate had been on the car since it was registered in 1991.

Comment

Reporting was horrid- how is the plate a reference to the war again?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              lol, touchy subject. It was pretty fucking embarassing. It got their president thrown right the hell out of office. Still pretty touchy it seems.
              Hell is full of regret. What they should do next time, is not pick a bullshit fight with a legitimate naval power.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

In other news....

Comment

They are about due for an ass-kicking. I love the show and I don't want them to be seriously injured, but they need to take their arrogance down a notch, especially Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    They are about due for an ass-kicking. I love the show and I don't want them to be seriously injured, but they need to take their arrogance down a notch, especially Clarkson.
                    It took me a long time to come around, but at this point that over the top arrogance is one of my favorite parts of the show. Clarkson is a dick, but I'd sure like to have a beer with his arrogant ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      It took me a long time to come around, but at this point that over the top arrogance is one of my favorite parts of the show. Clarkson is a dick, but I'd sure like to have a beer with his arrogant ass.
                      Agreed (minus the beer felching). He carries a dying brand of British Smug that has largely been bred out.

Comment

This.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Exactly. I got a bit irritated at his USA bashing briefly. Until I realized that he does the same thing with every other country out there, and is ten times harder on the UK. The last few seasons of TG have seemed a bit forced, but for as long as they've been on that's to be expected. It's kind of a shame to see them running out of ideas, but with how much they've done, I really don't have any new ones to give them myself. Plus, I don't mind throwing an old ep on at all. I love watching him slam Piers Morgan too, the little twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Agreed (minus the beer felching).
                            we're just going to overlook this fucking gem?!

points!
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                            X