Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which board member does side work on cars?(struts & bearing plates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which board member does side work on cars?(struts & bearing plates)

my little kia has almost 100k and 90k of those have been in the city of dallas, which as we all know has some shitty streets. plus i was 21 when i bought the car so i wasn't too easy on the car for the first few years. driving down alleys, fields and 'offroading' has taken its toll on the struts and possibly bearing plates.

anyways, i am sure i could figure out how to change them but since i got some extra money so i figure i would give some business to a board member instead of a stranger or the dealership. plus i don't have a garage, driveway or air tools so it would be a bitch

thanks

Can't go wrong with stephen4785.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Can't go wrong with stephen4785.
      thanks man, i thought it was him but wasn't quite sure

Comment

Pm sent.
        THANKS JODY!!! Id buy you a beer but it probably wouldnt do to well in the mail.

Comment

Would auto work on the side include swapping the head on a 2003 4 cyl S-10?
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            Would auto work on the side include swapping the head on a 2003 4 cyl S-10?
            PM sent

Comment

Working...
            X