Used car search?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used car search?

Any other sites to check out dealers inventory besides cars.com and searching craigslist? Looking for a car for my parents....

www.cargurus.com it shows realistic values right beside their asking price. It also shows how many days listed, how many days at the dealer and it shows all of the pricing adjustments they have made

Comment

carsforsale.com.

Also, I sell cars for a living. What are you looking for?

Comment

A low mileage 09-12 Challenger R/T automatic...prefer white or blue but will consider anything but toxic orange (bright orange okay but not rusty orange) or black.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          A low mileage 09-12 Challenger R/T automatic...prefer white or blue but will consider anything but toxic orange (bright orange okay but not rusty orange) or black.
          Out of my price range, but try www.carsforsale.com.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Out of my price range, but try www.carsforsale.com.
            Lol, you are the worst car dealer, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
              Truth, guy won't even call me back.

I do know that the used car market is bullshit right now. It's beyond fucked up, people wanting 7 grand for a 10 year old Focus.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                I aim cheap, most of my cars get financed for less than 7K. Usually between 4-7K depending on the type.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Truth, guy won't even call me back.

I do know that the used car market is bullshit right now. It's beyond fucked up, people wanting 7 grand for a 10 year old Focus.
                I work damned near constantly from the moment I wake up till I go to sleep. Thats why I told you to either text me or PM me, so when I do get a few minutes, I can answer your questions. Ask Probie how hard it is to get me on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  I work damned near constantly from the moment I wake up till I go to sleep. Thats why I told you to either text me or PM me, so when I do get a few minutes, I can answer your questions. Ask Probie how hard it is to get me on the phone.
                  Sound like a piss poor excuse, I did text and call, still no response. No biggie, I just needed a question answered, and I got it from someone else, but if you have time to post on here you have time to return a call or text.

*And fuck Probie!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Sound like a piss poor excuse, I did text and call, still no response. No biggie, I just needed a question answered, and I got it from someone else, but if you have time to post on here you have time to return a call or text.

*And fuck Probie!
                    Are you always so pushy when asking for help? It kinda makes people not want to help.... I don't have to justify anything to you, I set my terms and clearly you didn't like them. I'm glad that you got your answer, but don't act like I'm the bad guy for not having the time to get on the phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X