fishin..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishin..

I forgot how much fun it is to sit in the dark drinkin cold beer not catchin shit..
    Where are some good places in fort worth to fish this time of year? Seeing as how im broke this weekend seems like the perfect time!
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Trinity river
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Trinity river
      thats where i was tonight.. i live right off of it and 183
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        thats where i was tonight.. i live right off of it and 183
        See any gators or get any dead bodies??
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Will be out at Lake Benbrook Saturday, come out...
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
            Don't do it. He'll rape you.

Comment

Cant wait till it warms up some and we can go back out to catch some more stripers.....
              Last edited by 89SILVERCOUPE; 05-22-2011, 02:00 PM.
              www.protechfencestaining.com
              Bryan Durham
              214-991-4979

Comment

Who's going?

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Don't do it. He'll rape you.
                  lmfaoooo no mamas guey

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                  Who's going?
                  Me and my son around noon, its real far but some guy is suppose to sell me a reel out there at about 3

Comment

lmfaoooo no mamas guey

Me and my son around noon, its real far but some guy is suppose to sell me a reel out there at about 3
                    Damn that's sketchy. It doesn't sound like a reel good idea. Let Mike go with you, he can be your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                      I forgot how much fun it is to sit in the dark drinkin cold beer not catchin shit..
                      yep, I do it almost everyday

Comment

I am SOOOO fucking ready for mid February to roll around, will be time for me to go into fishing mode... will be there until May. Missed out last year, but year before last I was pulling in between 50-250 pounds of whole catfish a day, doing it about 3-4 days a week. Hell, for a while I was sleeping on the boat, waking up enough to just finish catching my limit. I filled several friends and family members up refrigerators.

Odd thing is, most of that fish never was frozen, it was nearly all cooked within days of being caught. I spread it around to about ten families, so I was happy to be able to get some people that never get fresh fish some for a change. A few of those are elderly, and they cannot physically be able to fish, or cannot afford to go fishing. These are the same neighborhood people that I many times share my crawfish boils with. I might live in the fucking hood, but most everyone knows I will hand out some tasty shit come spring, so I'm pretty much in good standings with the neighborhood goons.

It is nice to know that when it comes to chowing down on mudbugs people stop being cracker-assed white trash and niggers and just become people bull-shitting and eating good food. I guess food truly does bring people together.

On one really big haul, I had a decent fish fry at a friends house in another town where I cooked about 30 pounds of fillets, 40 pounds of potatoes and my wife made about 25 pounds of cold slaw and a gallon of tartar sauce... and all that shit lasted less than 30 minutes! I swear, we had 10 people at the fish fry, and within minutes, people called other people, those called other people, etc. etc and within 10 minutes there was like 50 fuckers chowing down. was all good though cause it seemed I brought enough to fill them all... but it is something to think of next fish fry. Either more fish, confiscate cell phones or locked gates I know I got way pissy when fuckers decided that the beer in the coolers might be just as freely offered. "Naw homie, come back with a 30 pack, dump it in there, then you can also reach in and grab one"

Holy shit, did I ever just go off on a random drunk tangent...

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Stevo where do you fish?

Comment

sounds like a fishing gtg in the works for spring, just nobody invite that fool that like to fu*k the fish.

Comment

Oh yeah, I have to be sober for my fishing, can't chance getting a DUI in the boat... but my son is learning how to drive it, maybe one day soon I'll be able to drink a few as he is driving his Pop around. Now if i could train him to back the trailer in and load the boat.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X