Teen gunned down for Wii controler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Why would a cop do that? Someone doing that is going to raise the hell out my suspicions and CAUSE me to get a gun. I don't even answer my door 90% of the time when I CAN see someone out there knocking on it. I also disabled my doorbell so if the big sign I have telling solicitors to leave me alone is ignored isn't effective I still don't even know they're there.
    There were four or more guys living in that house at any given time. Apparently the guy in charge of the electric bill was stealing power, lol. So, I guess he figured parking his car down the road so there were no cars out front, not talking and covering the peep was the best way to knock on the door? All it made me do was go get my pistol, lol. Although the officer seemed to care more about tossing our rooms, mattresses and drawers than the electricity. He said a previous occupant, who no longer lived there, was under suspicion of possession Marijuana. I'm somewhat glad I stashed my pistol in a drawer, I got the distinct feeling if it was in my room he would have pocketed it when he tossed the place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X